OMFG

=TmM= MaDMiKe [CL]

Question

13 answers to this question

Holy.. a =TmM= member!

I remember you boys back in the day. I use to speak to one of your guys on Teamspeak, I can’t remember his tag but he defiantly sounded from somewhere in the North West of England!

I was in [GL] the last time I saw you guys around. I think you use to have some issues with us, then again, who didn’t.

Holy.. a =TmM= member!

I remember you boys back in the day. I use to speak to one of your guys on Teamspeak, I can’t remember his tag but he defiantly sounded from somewhere in the North West of England!

I was in [GL] the last time I saw you guys around. I think you use to have some issues with us, then again, who didn’t.

Ya man i remember lol im gonna have to look through all my old pics on the game i took bak then lol

Could have been TmM_ROCKY you was talking too on TS lol

Ya back then not meny clans got on at all, i remember FMJ bak then FNJ_Oli or something..we got with them well, then there was KFC a USA clan, had meny run ins with them! lol

Most of the vets moved on a long time ago as not everyone crossed the boader into SA. I suppose most of us knew that the VC wouldn't last forever and decided to leave - perhaps that's why you guys dropped out of the scene?

Some of the guys from KFC, ULK etc. can be found on #irc. I think the UK clans like VCES and UVA are still around too. I'm one of the only few guys keeping the FMJ tag alive also.