MTA:SA 1.2 Released!

MeKorea

After a short but successful beta test we have decided to release our latest version of Multi Theft Auto. Our latest release will bring a series of new bug fixes and tweaks as well as several new features.

Here are some of our latest additions:

• Custom weapon statistics that will allow total control over weapons and their functionality.
  • Light-Sync syncing method which will optimize the server bandwidth usage and allow even higher player counts.
  • Customizable vehicle variants meaning that you can now spawn vehicles with different parts attached.
  • Ability to replace weapon and pedestrian models.
  • Updated SQL system with integrated MySQL support.
  • Synchronized SWAT ropes
  • Water visible through vehicle windows
  • Threaded server for better performance and ultra smooth sync
  • LOD models with 5 times longer draw distance
    and many more features!

Before you go crazy with this latest major release of Multi Theft Auto we would like to ask you to take a minute and head over to moddb where you can vote for Multi Theft Auto to be the next mod of the year.

https://mtasa.com/moddb/

Once you have voted for MTA you can goto our main page and download 1.2 by clicking the big download button.

Download now from our homepage

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looop, I would like to see you make a better multiplayer modification.

Here are some of our latest additions:

• Custom weapon statistics that will allow total control over weapons and their functionality.
  • Light-Sync syncing method which will optimize the server bandwidth usage and allow even higher player counts.
  • Customizable vehicle variants meaning that you can now spawn vehicles with different parts attached.
  • Ability to replace weapon and pedestrian models.
  • Updated SQL system with integrated MySQL support.
  • Synchronized SWAT ropes and many more features!

No need for such negative replies.

This was so rushed in my opinion. This featuers could be added in 1.1.2. It wasan't any major update like 1.1 had. But congrats for realeasing anyway...

False.

RakNet was updated which is impossible to backport as an example of one things which required a new release.

No, there is a need, as everyone is allowed to post their opinions. In my opinion, this was rushed and the quality of each release is going down.

Learn C++ and start contributing code then!

You didn't miss so much. Just some spammers and the same beta but a bit shorter.

As always...

And keep moving bugs tagget as immediate to next versions, patetic...

What next? Move they to 1.2.2 then 1.2.3?

Ok so people have been working on MTA for years FOR FREE and you're calling them pathethic?

If you think stuff is so easy to fix why don't you fix them yourself and submit a source patch?

No, there is a need, as everyone is allowed to post their opinions. In my opinion, this was rushed and the quality of each release is going down.

You didn't miss so much. Just some spammers and the same beta but a bit shorter.

As always...

Ok so people have been working on MTA for years FOR FREE and you're calling them pathethic?

If you think stuff is so easy to fix why don't you fix them yourself and submit a source patch?

+1

My point exactly, if you guys think you can do better, I would like to see it.

Already voted MTA most def. Don't care for Valve crap either, trust..I choose MTA

Serious question though. Will 1.1 offer+install 1.2 for me ?

1.0.5 to 1.1, I had to uninstall. And that ='d favorites gone.

Another quicky (don't want to spawn a silly thread sorry):

Does favoriting work well now ? I have to triple click the Heart icon

EDIT: And ALLL the server files as well. Ahh..

Edited by Guest

Why don't you?

I'm not the one complaining about the quality of MTA SA like some people. I am grateful for what has been given to me for free.

1.0.5 to 1.1, I had to uninstall. And that ='d favorites gone.

If you install 1.2 over 1.1 it should keep your settings.

As always...

Agree with LoooP :roll:

MTA lost a lot of players with new versions. First 1.0 for 1.1 now 1.2 so quickly? Now all servers should move to 1.2 again, when 1.3 comes? :roll:

Patetic :|