Delete

Razerclaus

Ffs, what's so wrong with being "Anonymous"? A lot of people use an already existent name for their team.

Given then one of the people that's with this server has LulzSec in his gang, i'd say thats a clear wannabe 1337-haxx0r.

another name would be more suited then this.

Y'all don't know nuthin' bout' Anonymous and LulzSec.

Anonymous is not a group, nor is it a hacker group.

Everyone can be Anonymous.

Even a mentally disordered person can.

You don't have to be a 'hacker' or a 'wannabe 1337-haxx0r'.

And for :o sake. Stop posting non-sense.

Ya'll just jealous.

[Gonna upload a pic here soon, gotta find a suitable one kids, else will x86 pm me again]

Ohh, found one!

30dfqfq.jpg

Now fu:

2w4wqjo.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL'ed xD

Ffs, what's so wrong with being "Anonymous"? A lot of people use an already existent name for their team.

Given then one of the people that's with this server has LulzSec in his gang, i'd say thats a clear wannabe 1337-haxx0r.

another name would be more suited then this.

Y'all don't know nuthin' bout' Anonymous and LulzSec.

Anonymous is not a group, nor is it a hacker group.

Everyone can be Anonymous.

Even a mentally disordered person can.

You don't have to be a 'hacker' or a 'wannabe 1337-haxx0r'.

You clearly have no sense in that grey mess up your head that is supposed to be called a BRAIN.

As i have clearly stated, LulzSec, and NOT Anonymous, you are pointing your flamethrower in the wrong direction.

LulzSec is a hackers group there is absolutely no way of denying that, so please dont come with the excuse that it is a group everyone can join, and that you want to be seen as a hacker by adding this as one of your gangs.

I also completely understand Anonymous means Anonymity, but as you have this in your signature:

"Trolling security since 2011!" - LulzSec 
"Botnet. I'm lovin' it!" - Achille 

I dont believe a word of you saying this being a group of people who dont like to be recognized in any way,

your gangs are clearly refering to the hackers group Anonymous, who happen to go under the same name.

You are also a very immature person, unable to have a mature discussion, which is sad as the MTA community already has too much of these kind of people.

You clearly have no sense in that grey mess up your head that is supposed to be called a BRAIN.

As i have clearly stated, LulzSec, and NOT Anonymous, you are pointing your flamethrower in the wrong direction.

Thats's flaming. Also "you are pointing your flamethower in the wrong direction"? He didn't flamed you, at least I don't think he did.

Now I suggest you guys to stop fighting and discuss the server that was meant to be discussed here in the first place.

LulzSec is a hacktivist group. They hope to inspire political change for the better by exposing corporations & government by obtaining and releasing private records by any means. This, to some, is good. Same with Anonymous, to an extent.

Neither of these groups have anything to do with a little roleplay server on MTA. The only reason their name would be used for an MTA server is because someone wanted to make themselves look cooler (see "I R ANONYMOUSE I R 1337"). It is people like this that give these groups a bad name.

Thats's flaming. Also "you are pointing your flamethower in the wrong direction"? He didn't flamed you, at least I don't think he did.

Now I suggest you guys to stop fighting and discuss the server that was meant to be discussed here in the first place.

I was thinking the same... Why do these guys even bother about it?

"You let me do ma thing.. I let you do ya thing."

Goddamnit, stop complaining a server just by one of its faces (the name).

The server could be called "n00b:RPG" but can be as cool as other servers (e.g. the author cannot think about good names but he's a cool scripter).

You shouldn't think about anything if you haven't tried it yourself.

So, let's wait for some damn video ;)

Goddamnit, stop complaining a server just by one of its faces (the name).

The server could be called "n00b:RPG" but can be as cool as other servers (e.g. the author cannot think about good names but he's a cool scripter).

You shouldn't think about anything if you haven't tried it yourself.

So, let's wait for some damn video ;)

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...