Passenger Problem

I noticed that as a passenger, the game seems "laggy" when you're riding

i've noticed this seems to be because the cars seem to think the emergency brake is CONSTANTLY on, while the car is moving...

thus, you can see the black tire lines on the ground while driving..

so it appears that the game is lagging, but it's really not

that's my theory, ... or is there some reason why the car appears to have the emergency brake on constantly?

Yes, the brakes are always on, this is giving the skidmarks, and is also casuing some of the lag you experience when being passenger. If you would fly as passenger in a helicopter, you would see that it is still jerky to some degree, even though the handbrake for the helicopter is not enabled (trust me =P). It is most likely caused by lag, which you would normally see from much further away (with your brains filling in a LOT of jerkyness most of the time) I've noticed when you put the camera on Cinematic Mode, it looks much better again. (because of the distance)

another thing from me. normally, you can get in the back of the ambulance/enforcer/securicar/some other vans but it doesn't work. Also, you CAN'T get 2 in the fire truck. any help or its a bug??????

EDIT, after trying alone, I finally got in the back of the enforcer. noew ,let see with other peoples.

another thing from me. normally, you can get in the back of the ambulance/enforcer/securicar/some other vans but it doesn't work. Also, you CAN'T get 2 in the fire truck. any help or its a bug??????

EDIT, after trying alone, I finally got in the back of the enforcer. noew ,let see with other peoples.

To get in the back, make sure that someone is in the 1ste passenger seat (right side) and then go Passenger next to the 1st passenger door, he'll go to the back and go sit there