setCameraShakeLevel.

tropez

It can be make player camera animation like busted effect -

Currently in MTA it is impossible, because if you use setCameraMatrix you lost hud, exceling and others.

bool setCameraShakeLevel ( bool state, [ int level, int time ] ) 

state - true or false.

level - a number between 1 - 1000 representing a size of position camera shaking.

time - time in ms which must elapse to change direction of the animation ( [ change ] - - - - animation - - - - [ change ] ).

it would be useful and fun, but what the MTA Team needs to do is try not making bugs with it, because the difficult part for them for this function is to keep the camera shaking for the amount of ms, the Hud is no problem, but I think they could do it, it might be out in MTA 1.2.1 .

Recreating the whole camera and HUD will not just make swinging and shaking camera possible, but also make them fully customizable, so other effects will be able to be done too. The only thing which cannot be made without workarounds is oxygen bar. If this was implemented, the HUD could be fully recreated. This would also increase the customizability of custom camera, as it wouldn't need to repeat the rotation of original camera when aiming the gun.

I think it's the unique thing of SA-MP that MTA can't do. In SA-MP it's called SetPlayerDrunkLevel, it would be very good if it would be in a future version like setPedDrunk or something like that. If it would be possible, I can make a unsteady crosshair for Sniper by a client side script, because I tried it in SA-MP and server sided IT SUCKS!.

setPlayerDrunkLevel? That shows that SA-MP isn't that professional and that it sounds like the owners don't take serious their multiplayer modification or that their english / programming knowledge aren't that enough. It must be setCameraShakeLevel.

that function don't shake the camera. It moves the camera like..... a drunk person.

setPlayerDrunkLevel? That shows that SA-MP isn't that professional and that it sounds like the owners don't take serious their multiplayer modification or that their english / programming knowledge aren't that enough. It must be setCameraShakeLevel.

that function don't shake the camera. It moves the camera like..... a drunk person.

Like being drunk in GTA 4? That's the same thing the topic owner meant.