VCK/VCA/SM/VCP ... Bring it

Dealer

DeathB: i was just messin around bringin up that match.. of course it was a "just for fun" seein as how ya had 2 vck guys on SM's match.. think everyone knew that we wouldnt be able to have real matches till .2 was out.

lol ok... just wanted to make sure that u guys werent takin that match seriously... but ur topic on irc is kinda.. hmm how should i put this... perturbing.... but thanx for clearing that up

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok timezones ........

BST (GMT) -0 British Summer time (Greenwich Mean Time)

EDT -4 hours Eastern Daylight saving Time (USA)

EST -5 hours Eastern Standard Time (USA)

CST -6 hours Central Standard Time (USA)

ACST +9.5 hours Australian Central Time (AUS)

MSD +4 Hours Moscow Summer Time (RUS)

if this dont mean anything to u, then work ur own times out.....

What it means is in UK @ 2300 hrs , EST will be 1700 hrs, CST 1600 hrs, ACST 0815 hrs

We need a time in between all of us working/school/college etc

So us in uk 2300 wud be ok ..... So wud 1700 be ok for those in EST ? and 0815 for those in australia ........ ??? msg back, gimme an idea of the times so we can do this.

Dont be hating on me if them times are wrong i jus checked some shitty site with timezones on.... and if u aint in GMT u shud know how to work these out anyways

hmm anytime would work for me except mon, tue, and thursday b4 6 at night.. i live on the west coast of the united states in washington, so u can look up the time zone for that and let me know :wink: lol im to lazy to look it up

btw.. anyone up for a practice match sometime tonight or tommorow??

not official of course just for fun so we can all get a feel for the rules ,adjust them accordingly, and get a little experience in those that dont have it etc...

oh and its 4 o clock here in case anyone was wondering about the time zones, and ill probably be in vice city from about 5:30-1am tonight and all day tomorow(its my day off :D ) well lemme know what u guys think about a practice match

well im goin bed now, no days off for me lol

rules need to be discussed

5-8 players per team ?

Last Clan Standing Rules with no respawns per round ?

3 round game ?

suggest any rules

We need a server for the matches as well, or maybe 1 server per clan and have home n away battles

We need to sort out who being which gang also.

DeathB ........ take that "lol j/k" off the end of ur sig, its bringing u down, , let ppl know u mean business !!!

It wasnt the 0.2 client, it was 0.1x with the first ever attempt at the player details. (0.2 does not work in any way on 0.1 servers), the client i used for adminning the official servers. It was very buggy so i was at risk of the client itself crashing at any time (which it did frequently) The only real advantage it gave me was the ability to see if any SM was cheating, as you dont have a particularly stringent vetting policy, (tho others have none at all *looks at VCP*), so you may have had a few 'bad apples', You didn't by the way, all was fair.

As for it not having official support, goat was there and speaking for SM after you proposed the match, is he not one of your leaders?

WEll k first off Blasta is not a fighting gang, unless's they wish to hlep out the vck,second had it been a flaming/spamming battle, blasta would wins hands down and even if it WAS a battle gang we'd still kick your ass, but as its not...

Vck will own you guys like Blasta owns spam! BITACHS!

The only real advantage it gave me was the ability to see if any SM was cheatingquote]

omg u have to be kidding... sm cheating... THATD BE THE DAY(it'l never happen)...

*sigh* i wont even bother responding to the rest of it

7 players per team

No respawn in the round

Last clan standing

3 rounds

1clan vs 1clan

if you crash, tough shite, cant rejoin till next round

semi finals and finals if 4 clans enter

Saturday 24th Sept

0000 GMT

1800 EST

0915 ACST

i think thats right times

that ok ?

cud also do with a nice fast server :)

/if you crash, tough shite, cant rejoin till next round/

wtf, that isnt a rule, the others i agree with, but no team should suffer because one of there members crashed, unless of course he was at low health and he crashed...

il agree with the other rules, but that one isnt right unless we put some limits on it, such as if you crash after one minute into the round ur out.

that sorta thing so u'd better clarify what u mean by that rule

Agreed.. some clarification would be good on that... i would say that if the fighting has already started no reconx should be allowed(not saying anyone would cheat necessarily but that would prevent that from being an issue{by cheat i mean start takin hits and then reboot their comp so it looks like a crash ect}) server is gonna be an important issue.. it seems that we are going to have a rather large number of people playing so we will need a good server.. if anyone has one they could let us use that would be great.. i will also look to see if possibly one of the official servers could be used for this(throw a pwd on it to so only those involved will be able to connect.. but no guarantees on this)