VCK/VCA/SM/VCP ... Bring it

Dealer

come on girls time for a battle i think, get ya ass in gear and gimme a shout to sort it.

Bout time we showed our power :twisted:

we aint battled none of u big gangs yet.... time for a showdown

maybe VCK, VCS, SM, and VCP in a small tournament ?

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sm isnt totally stunts... anyone who has seen goat and i battle on the same team knows were unbeatable... SO BRING IT lol and yes that is a acceptance.. of course im not the gang leader so i cant make it official, but if our leaders accept ur challenge i will come

hooo... looks like things are setting up for sat.. i'll prolly be seeing Mikiro tonite(online if not in person) so i'll let him know whats goin on and see if we cant get rest of the K out to play. Hes workin so it wont be till late but saturday is still a bit off;)

I wonder tho if SM should talk the smack they are after the VCA/SM match(tho that was kinda thrown together and not what i would consider a REAL match(you'll see what i mean if ya read the thread) :twisted::twisted:

ok im tired of hearing of that match... so ill state something here... that match was thrown together kind of by me and wasnt official at all. I cant speak on behalf of the leaders but if it means never hearing of that match again i would be MORE THAN HAPPY to accept a rematch. geez it gotting old :P and yes i know that we got beat that match and i wont deny it, but as some can tell they had a little advantage.. look at the screenshot they posted, some on thier team were using the 0.2 client which let them see how much health we had among other things, because as i have heard the 0.2 client works quite well with 0.1

-edit- besides that match was in 0.1... 0.1 had a fluked out kill system and i thought we all knew that thats why i thought we could have a match for fun... *sigh* some just have to big of ego's for me :wink:

and just to back my statements up about they were using the 0.2 client... go here- http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3521

and look at the second post down.. bump posted a nice little screenie :twisted:

no one forgot VCA.. this is open for all gangs i'm guessing(asides VCA is kinda a branch of VCK)

DeathB: i was just messin around bringin up that match.. of course it was a "just for fun" seein as how ya had 2 vck guys on SM's match.. think everyone knew that we wouldnt be able to have real matches till .2 was out.