Sign in to follow this  
CrystalMV

Spraying on vehicles

Although I rarely make MTA scripts and videos nowadays, I spent some time yesterday and today because I thought that was a good idea:

:) Spray paint is made using dxDrawImage, so it covers the original green spray color, making it harder to see.

If the video doesn't work, you can download it from here:

http://www.2shared.com/video/EiB0Ljgz/MTA_carspray.html good quality, big download

http://www.2shared.com/video/3sE_t6OK/M ... ray_3.html bad quality, small download

Edited by Guest

Is it just black and loading or does it play for a very short time and then stop playing and start loading? If it's the latter case, try jumping forward a few seconds, otherwise I don't know what to do. Maybe I could upload the video somewhere else...

It never plays and the loading thing keeps rotating and I tried to change the time... maybe you should try to upload it again.

It's definitely not working.

It gets loaded but doesn't play.

Lololol, the video started to work fine xD, it was a temporal problem.

Good video, nice resource and good idea :P.

Damn, I put so much effort into uploading videos again, then putting the links, and then it turns out that was unnecessary, but now I feel too lazy to remove files and links :D

Nice, this would be good for a RP Server,

Mechanics could just change the colour of the vehicle by spraying like they do in real life, not go in to a garage and t automatically changes the vehicle... NICE

I know this is a great script, but by some reason I don't like it at all.

Can shaders do something like this spray on CS?

Ultimopaso.jpg

If I'm right, you can do it using shaders to replace the tag texture, I will do some tests.

Yes that's possible just replace the spray tags txd.

No, you don't get me.

Is it possible to spray like Paint, but applied to textures? That's what I mean.

I saw a video before about that, made by CrystalMV, Am I right?

Yes, I have made a video with drawtag script, but it doesn't use shaders. It uses file functions to create TXD files.

Yes that's possible just replace the spray tags txd.

No, you don't get me.

Is it possible to spray like Paint, but applied to textures? That's what I mean.

Possible, but extremely difficulty, MTA can set shader value only. Let me know if I understood you, did you want a Photoshop program for MTA applied to textures?

Possible, but extremely difficulty, MTA can set shader value only. Let me know if I understood you, did you want a Photoshop program for MTA applied to textures?

Paint is the same thing xD

Yes, like using real spray on images, but instead of images; the GTA textures.