The time for GTA 3: MTA is now!

I would like to say thanks to the MTA team for their VC mod! But i think it's now time for coming back to the original GTA 3:MTA. It's been a wile since the last version (0.3b), and it sucks. At least compared to VC:MTA! So, now, then the core 0.3.1 is ready, continue with GTA 3, please! Vice 0.3 can wait. GTA 3 is a great game, and the feeling of it is totally diffirent from Vice. And don't forget about boats, because of lack of helicopters. :wink:

Edited by Guest

I agree, the gloomy atmosphere in GTA3 is very nice, and I still prefer it over GTA Vice City. Although the games are basically the same, development for GTA:VC has exceeded that of GTA3 by far. GTA3 will take a lot of work to complete to the point VC is at this moment.

How fast is it going, if you tell the truth? It's now about 35 % (67,5 % if counting with the core). I thought that the core was most important, and it's ready! Isn't it's just the gameplay that is left? That can't take long time if you put Vice on a side for some time now. :roll:

I know that MTA team does understand that the more mods for Vice they do, the more time will be needed to make something like that the GTA 3. Think about that, I'm afraid that if VC 0.3 is released before new GTA 3, then it will be almost pointless of even trying to create something for GTA 3. Put Vice aside before it's too late!

gta 3 is a great game, i think everyone agrees on that, and i think everyone agrees that we all are after an updated mod for it cause that would be beautiful, get the weopons and the character selection into gta 3, along with the playeranimations u already got, its gonna be crazy.

i dont think anyone can make a firm judgement though on which is better, gta 3 or vice city. personally i believe gta3 on computer as its easy to run (controls) and vice city on ps2.

I haven't tried MTA for GTA3... heard it was kinda crap. But I too like the feel of GTA3 sometimes, the only wish I had was that it had the bikes :) Thats all I would need...

Anyways, if it can come close to competing with the current MTA:VC v0.2, I think I would give it a try :)

That's right, FiShMaStEr.

Can't someone from the team itseft come down here and tell us their plans, 'couse we are only mortals and owr only theories will not get us far.

MTA, HELLLOOOO?? :!:

lol. some did respond saying they prefer gta3 but nothin about the mod for gta 3

i join in the yell

*yell's "MTA DEVS!"*

Hello! =) We're not sure yet. We are planning things like: what are we going to work on, and who will be working on what. Please be patient, I have a feeling that we will pick up on GTA3, and continue VC at the same time, but ofcourse, we can only do so much with the time provided.