Looking for partner to start a clan

Sputu

Hello, im looking for partner to start a clan.

The main server type would be DD/DM, i havent thought about name or anything only thing im sure is that i want to make clan but i am a bit scared to do it all alone and need ideas where to get scripts and other things.

So if you are interested then add me on skype: especial0071 or send me PM

I’ve moved this topic into the gang section as every now and again players do browse around for opportunities.

I would advise to ask around in the servers, get to know a few players and see who would be interested. It might be easier to create a clan with your own input to start with – create a clantag and if you’ve got the time, create a simple website to draw player’s attention and hopefully begin to grow. Whilst a server is ideal, not everyone has the cash and certainly it can be hard to trust certain hosts in this community – so keep your eyes open.

• 2 months later...
i can found a lot of maps resources scripts,everything

It's really nothing special to run copied/stolen scripts. This way your server will surely NOT become popular, you'd rather get into trouble with the authors. What you need to find is someone who knows LUA pretty well. On the other hand those people are rare like diamonds.