Server Project? Yes/No

12p

I suggest kids under 14 are not allowed, if others agrees.

Allowed to edit scripts or something? Meh, i don't care much about that. If the kid is serious and not very inmature (and know about what is working on, ofc), then (s)he can help. I was 13 and I started to learn to script, y'know. "Kids" can be mature too.

For this, we could create a request form; which would need:

• Ingame Nick
  • Real name
  • Which areas will you help on
  • Country (for the times)
  • Other contact forms
  • Experience on other things
  • Projects/Scripts/Gamemodes/Anything you have already made - with a link attached (this will be like a "Confirmation" whether (s)he's serious or not)

And we will confirm if (s)he's accepted or not.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a better.

But why this :

"Projects/Scripts/Gamemodes/Anything you have already made - with a link attached (this will be like a "Confirmation" whether (s)he's serious or not)"

Do we must have them uploaded on the Community, because i don't upload any of my scripts to it.(Sick of noobs who will claim my script as their own.)

There is absolutely no need to upload it to the community. On the joining request you create, you could add a MediaFire link, for example. So not everyone will download it.

And the joining request form would be fully private (like a PM, but sent to the whole project staff).

There is absolutely no need to upload it to the community. On the joining request you create, you could add a MediaFire link, for example. So not everyone will download it.

And the joining request form would be fully private (like a PM, but sent to the whole project staff).

Yea, i like it.

So, when do we start ?

Castillo, please don't spam. I know that's true, but at least say something about the topic itself!

Btw, if the "Yes" votes are at least 7 times the "no" votes, this will be a real project (I will use my roleplay scripts for this :D)

Also, if this is accepted, we'll need money/a hoster. I don't have money huh! -10 US on PayPal!

I have spare ram on my vps, if we really need it. But won't it just be open source on google code and people can just create local servers and add their own stuff to it, if that's the case, either way, I should be able to make my server create daily backup's for it. & funny enough Benxamix, I have the exact same, and they won't let me clear my balance, just use google checkout.

Good to see that this experiment seems to be going ahead.

But won't it just be open source on google code and people can just create local servers and add their own stuff to it
I suggest kids under 14 are not allowed, if others agrees.

Allowed to edit scripts or something? Meh, i don't care much about that. If the kid is serious and not very inmature (and know about what is working on, ofc), then (s)he can help. I was 13 and I started to learn to script, y'know. "Kids" can be mature too.

For this, we could create a request form; which would need:

• Ingame Nick
  • Real name
  • Which areas will you help on
  • Country (for the times)
  • Other contact forms
  • Experience on other things
  • Projects/Scripts/Gamemodes/Anything you have already made - with a link attached (this will be like a "Confirmation" whether (s)he's serious or not)

And we will confirm if (s)he's accepted or not.

So NOT EVERYONE will be able to add stuff here. Nice, huh?

Ty for offering your VPS. I'll take it in account.