MTA Citizen Mod

history90

The script you are asking for does indeed exist, it was originally made by lil_Toady, however it has never been released.

The script did require a LOT from the server, and crashed the server quickly because mta wasnt able of handling so many peds at the same time.

This doesn't happen in the latest MTA versions, right? my server never crashed even with vehicles and peds resource running at same time.

I suppose the workload MTA can take has been improved greatly, i do not have the scripts that lil_Toady made anymore, but at the time i tested them which was with 1.0.3 it did require quite some raw power to run it without lagging out the server.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Release it now"? Where do you think I am going to take it from? And what makes me "selfish"? During the time since this topic was created, anyone could have made at least a simple NPC traffic script. So please, stop being so lazy. You can make and release it, nobody is going to stop you. When you make it, I'd advise you to use it in your server only, but it's your free choice, you can release it if you want. I could have made and released such resource many times, but that would be useless because there's hardly anyone who really wants it. If people wanted it, they would make it, but as they are doing nothing and waiting for something magical to happen, I clearly see they have other things to do.