Skin Bug

Benevolence

Question

Whenever I look at my character sideways the skin looks all messed up. I tried deleting all my things in my resources folder and joined the server they re-downloaded and it still happens. Happens with all the skins I believe. I do have the latest MTA patch as when it asks to dl and install I always do it.

file_download.php?file_id=856&type=bug

Edited by Guest

I think this bug should be left in, since it makes my butt look bigger.

Haha. But no really it annoys me badly and it prevents me from wanting to play.

Btw in my first post of this topic, I've got no clue why there's a picture of a shirt. Must be because tinypyc re-use their URLs and it got overwrited.

#edit - Replaced the picture with a newer one.

Sorry for bumping but I'm just curious. Why am I the only one getting this issue? That's just plain weird. I don't have any mods or anything.

#Update: Alright weird enough, in the server I was playing, I disabled the shaders which were: water and radar - and the skin bug doesn't occur. But I'd still like to get this fixed since I want to be able to enable shaders.

have you ever tryed to uninstall your mta then uninstall gta sa then re install gta and mta ? also have you tried another server to see if your having the same problem but try and re-install both of what you have completely uninstall them and re-install them but back up any files you mite wanna keep if you have anything hanging in them folders you want hope you get the problem fixed good luck

have you ever tryed to uninstall your mta then uninstall gta sa then re install gta and mta ? also have you tried another server to see if your having the same problem but try and re-install both of what you have completely uninstall them and re-install them but back up any files you mite wanna keep if you have anything hanging in them folders you want hope you get the problem fixed good luck

Tried it all, nothing fixed it. Only stops when I disable snow shaders.