I want to know

Guest Nakata

hi im new here :), i have been running around the forum for the past 4 days..and i haven't found anything that i wanted to know about...so anyways..because of all these posts, i feel that you guys kinda have bad monitoring..im sorry..buts its really hard to find topics i want to find..i am not trying to be mean to you guys..but you guys could of atleast encourage the people to post their problems at the problems section!! ...anyways lol..back to my main questions..my question is...What do you do when you are in a game, is it some kind of mini game format?...what kind of things do you do in the game...do you get to have you own garage?! do you start a new game when you join another game..like losing your rides ..and guns? i really don't know about this game...but you guys made me really want to know more about it and GET MY OWN COPY...so i have decided to get vice city soon :) anyways..so please don't lock this post..i might ask other questions later on when i get the game :P

Thanks

from the MTA:VC 0.2 manual:

How you play the game is entirely up to you, we have tried to maintain the freedom of choice and action that is the

cornerstone of the GTA series of games.

If you want to go on a rampage and kill everything in your path you can. Simply travel to another player using their radar blip and open fire.

If you want to grab the nearest vehicle and cruise the streets you can. Simply approach the vehicle and press 'enter' to take it.

If you want to be taken for a ride you can. Simply approach a passenger door of another players vehicle and press 'HOME' to

enter as a passenger. pressing 'enter' will exit you from the vehicle at any time.

If you want to race other people you can. Either spawn as Racer career and take a hotring racer, or travel to one of the faster

vehicles parked in the city itself and organise some racing with the other players.

If you want to stunt you can. Simply find the vehicle you wish to use and stunt!

Many people do all of the above and more in the space of a few minutes. This is the beauty of mta:vc.

Right now, MTA:VC is only deathmatch.

There are no implemented game modes or anything really to do other than to drive around and kill, but a lot of the time you will connect to a server where a "game" is going on. Lots of people seem to make their owns games on servers, such as races, catch certain people, etc... etc...

It is pretty fun seeing people do this as we have not actually implemented any hard-coded games modes.

Things like this will come in time ...

hi im new here :), i have been running around the forum for the past 4 days..and i haven't found anything that i wanted to know about...so anyways..because of all these posts, i feel that you guys kinda have bad monitoring..im sorry..buts its really hard to find topics i want to find..i am not trying to be mean to you guys..but you guys could of atleast encourage the people to post their problems at the problems section!! ...anyways lol..back to my main questions..my question is...What do you do when you are in a game, is it some kind of mini game format?...what kind of things do you do in the game...do you get to have you own garage?! do you start a new game when you join another game..like losing your rides ..and guns? i really don't know about this game...but you guys made me really want to know more about it and GET MY OWN COPY...so i have decided to get vice city soon :) anyways..so please don't lock this post..i might ask other questions later on when i get the game :P

Thanks

owww... my eyes... paragraph... please....

and please try to type a sentence rather than fragments here and there. :evil:

so do you get to keep you car from previous game ? ...is it something like counterstrike where you join game with 32 people..quit game..you lose everything you had the next game you play? or does it save :S?