MTA 0.2 server upload bandwidth

philoboy

Hi all ,

I'm just posting to give you a feedback after hosting for like 4h hour wth my dsl 512/128 kb connection. IT's clear that there is a problem I dont see any bandwidth improvement worse I think its worse than 0.1 now I can hardly host 3 players without lag ( the ping get weird -32000 ect .... and everyone is laggy to death )

Also the skin are not visible correctly within a occupation even after restarting the game and stuff :-( really annoying

Sometimes you drop somone's healthbar very low and a second after it is full health again ...

Am I the only one with these problems ? I know this post is not really encouraging, the mta team did a great job but I wonder how you guy guessed that core 0.3.1 use 50 % less bandiwdth and how the skin trouble havent been detected before the release ?

Sorry to bring so much bad news guys ,but that's the facts :-(

hmm i have heard of this problem to, but usually those ping numbers are NOT accurate, because a friend and i were were playing and he was getting that for a ping, but we could kill each other just fine. So im guessing that its a glitch in the ping system... but of course i could be wrong

-edit-

as far as the skin bugs go, im guessing that they couldnt pinpoint the problem at the time, so instead of making everyone wait even longer for them to pinpoint and fix the problem, they decided to release it.. kinda like how the car always appears to be skidding when ur a passenger