Bus-System

davedavy

its possible but you have 2 problem's on server side you can move only an object attached to a bus result is the bus is moving but its not realistic

now you can move the bus realistic but only on client side now again you can chose or for every player you make a bus and then only that player can see the bus or you can make 1 bus for all player's but then you need to synchronize for every player

a long time ago i start making one but i don't finished it bk I decided that are to many RPG server's and i start making an another gamemod so on my idea i was trying to add race checkpoints on the road and when the bus hit it triggered a cilent side script and make a change on the vehicle Control

:lol::lol: this is funny OMG i make it a long time ago i don't remember if then it was SetControlState on server side or i don't find it i was trying whit setPedControlState

EDIT: but SetControlState it's only for player's "thePlayer: The player you wish to set the control state of." so if i am right you can't control a Ped created whit createPed