[REL] PlayerBlips2 & VehicleBlips

Hey all,

I had these two small resources lying around, and figured I'd upload them for all to use.

The first one is PlayerBlips2, a simple resource that implements player blips for each player. Every player will have a blip on the radar and map. The color of the blip will match their nametag color. This is similar to the freeroam blips system, but a very simple standalone system (less than 37 lines of code). I don't expect many people to need/want this, but I uploaded it anyway.

The second one is VehicleBlips, another simple resource that implements vehicle blips for each vehicle. All streamed in vehicles will have a small gray blip on the radar and map, just like SA:MP.

If you have any requests for additional features (i.e some exported functions) let me know - I will only consider implementing features that you all suggest.

Hey John...

your resources in the community is very intersting and you are a very good mapper :D

so i wanted to suggest you to make a very simple script i couldnt make..it is a command example: when i type /mastertop i get warped to location that it calls mastertop.

i hope you make this script..Ty 8)

you are a very good mapper :D

I don't map, lol, I'm a scripter.

For mastertop (or anything that just warps a player to a place), it's just a simple command:

local function onMastertopCommand(player) 
    --Determine the element to warp (either the player, or their vehicle). 
    local vehicle = getPedOccupiedVehicle(player) 
    if vehicle and getVehicleController(vehicle) == player then 
        player = vehicle 
    end 

--Warp em', adding 5 to the position, so the player does not get stuck in the road. 
    --Also, reset their rotation on the X and Y axis. 
    local _, _, rotZ = getElementRotation(vehicle) 
    setElementPosition(player, posX, posY, posZ + 5) 
    setElementRotation(player, 0, 0, rotZ) 
end 
addCommandHandler("mastertop", onMastertopCommand) 

I have a headache right now, so I can't guarantee that it will work. Anyway, glad you enjoy the resources :D .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
On 13/11/2011 at 2:59, AGENT_STEELMEAT said:

Oigan todos,

Tenía estos dos pequeños recursos por ahí, y pensé que los subiría para que todos los usen.

El primero es PlayerBlips2 , un recurso simple que implementa los blips de los jugadores para cada jugador. Cada jugador tendrá un blip en el radar y el mapa. El color del blip coincidirá con el color de su nombre. Esto es similar al sistema de blips de Freeroam, pero es un sistema independiente muy simple (menos de 37 líneas de código). No espero que muchas personas necesiten / quieran esto, pero lo subí de todos modos.

El segundo es VehicleBlips , otro recurso simple que implementa señales de vehículo para cada vehículo. Todos los vehículos transmitidos por streaming tendrán una pequeña señal gris en el radar y el mapa, al igual que SA: MP.

Si tiene alguna solicitud de funciones adicionales (es decir, algunas funciones exportadas) avíseme: solo consideraré implementar las características que todos sugieran.

Hola @AGENT_STEELMEAT quiero saber como cambiar el playerblips original del mta a otro color , espero su respuesta