[Alpha] [GM] VenuX: Roleplay

AeroXbird

What do you think about this?

2ir860p.png

I need some feedback on what you think about what it looks like, and if you'd like to see any changes etc, please post your suggestions.

Also, after i finish the main work that i have to do, i will have a word with the two beta testers that i will have chosen by then.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about this?

2ir860p.png

I need some feedback on what you think about what it looks like, and if you'd like to see any changes etc, please post your suggestions.

Also, after i finish the main work that i have to do, i will have a word with the two beta testers that i will have chosen by then.

I like the look of that. Alot better than the default vG look everyone seems to use. Id like to see it just a little bigger.

It looks very good Um mabe Just to make it say Press 'F' to enter this property (if its outside)

and this Press 'F' to leave this property (if your inside a interior)

Yeah i actually was working on that, its a little tricky to properly check it though, but i'll figure it out one way or another.

Note: Current progress is kind of postponed, because my main desktop broke down ( Graphics card decided to die ) and my laptop is not very good either.

I'll have to wait until i receive a new graphics card before i can continue progress, sorry about that..

Hey Aero, I'm really excited to see how this turns out, I've been looking to turn my server into an RP server for a while now, all I need is a solid script, (I'm terrible at coding.) There's not many servers around Australia, so I'd love to run RP and looking at your script, it's the kind of thing I'd love to use.

If you need anyone for any beta testing sometime, just throw me a PM ;)

Hey Aero, I'm really excited to see how this turns out, I've been looking to turn my server into an RP server for a while now, all I need is a solid script, (I'm terrible at coding.) There's not many servers around Australia, so I'd love to run RP and looking at your script, it's the kind of thing I'd love to use.

It's good to hear that you're excited about the project.

I have however already chosen two beta-testers who have replied and accepted their beta-testing status.

These two are: Xeno and CapY.

I will however be having a closed-beta test with a group of +- 20 people and an open-beta.

But the code is not even near good enough to be having these kind of large-scale tests.

I can however put you on a list for the closed-beta.

Also, once i receive my new GPU i'll be able to fully test the mode again, as i am currently running with an old 9400GT that does not like GTA:SA.

It's good to hear that you're excited about the project.

I have however already chosen two beta-testers who have replied and accepted their beta-testing status.

These two are: Xeno and CapY.

I will however be having a closed-beta test with a group of +- 20 people and an open-beta.

But the code is not even near good enough to be having these kind of large-scale tests.

I can however put you on a list for the closed-beta.

Also, once i receive my new GPU i'll be able to fully test the mode again, as i am currently running with an old 9400GT that does not like GTA:SA.

May I be on the closed beta test list of people?
  • 3 weeks later...