[Alpha] [GM] VenuX: Roleplay

AeroXbird

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. The color of that image doesn't fit the color of the window in my opinion.

You could use a grayscale image.

The bottom window is too much wide, y u no resize it to be 75% wide of its actual width?

well as i mentioned, its all in early development stages, and i was planning on resizing the window, just not that much, the window above it has to show all the information, so i made it fairly huge, as for the image, i just randomly took one for testing.

The window is disproportionate, less wide and less negative space on the bottoms of the two boxes would make it look much better.

The layout on the other hand looks good though, incorporates detail in an efficient matter, which is important and both major roleplay scripts definitely lack that at the moment. Looking forward to seeing this really becoming something big.

The window is disproportionate, less wide and less negative space on the bottoms of the two boxes would make it look much better.

The layout on the other hand looks good though, incorporates detail in an efficient matter, which is important and both major roleplay scripts definitely lack that at the moment. Looking forward to seeing this really becoming something big.

thank you,

The whole idea behind this project is to stop people from using the vG source, and move on to a more secure and easier to use platform, thats legal to use..

As i mentioned earlier, i will pick two random persons, to make sure this is totally fair, i will quickly write a script to pick two random numbers, and the numbers are picked by rank of who asked first.

My requirements are proper english, reasonable knowledge of scripting to point out possible points of interest, and spare time.

PS: I'll be posting a new screenshot either tonight, or tomorrow.