i cant see people

I had that problem too, do u have a sound card if u don't the game won't sinyc with the sever ,if have a sound card reinstall the drivers for it

I really really think this is the answer to all your questions!

I'll tell you:

On my laptop, I have sound and I can play perfect mta

On my other computer, I couldnt be bothered to install the sound drivers just yet, and I can't play multiplayer!

So i think i will now soon go download those drivers, and ill tell ya how it went!!

I think Ijsvogel and Blokker 1999 are from the netherlands , so I thought this board had the dutch law around it , sorry. WAREZ are total downloads of games in ISO or ZIP format (or maby RAR) , no cd cracks are legal , most people use them cuz the game boots up faster , and it hangs a lot less when getting inside an car (atleast with me).

Xanni W.

I think Ijsvogel and Blokker 1999 are from the netherlands , so I thought this board had the dutch law around it , sorry. WAREZ are total downloads of games in ISO or ZIP format (or maby RAR) , no cd cracks are legal , most people use them cuz the game boots up faster , and it hangs a lot less when getting inside an car (atleast with me).

Xanni W.

HAHA L:DL..

No Warez in any kind of way in Holland is illegal...

It is fraud and stealing is strictly illegal.....

Well, I certainly don't see much of a problem with using a No-cd crack, if you bought the game. If you bought the game, then it truly is more of a HACK than it is a crack. All it is an edited .exe program file thats told not to run anything from cd since its possible to run from everything you installed. All gta-vc.exe has the cd for when you run it, is to make sure you actually bought the game. Which, I have. IMO

Just a minor note: The Vice City EULA may (and probably does) prohibit NO-CD cracks... Just a reminder :)

Oh, and in some parts of the EU the EULA means nothing... no contractual agreement or anything.

and i sayd (or didnt) i dunno how to install it or reinstall it... sry

Do you have sound?

If so, then i dont know what the problem is.

If you don't then you will have to open up your computer, read what brand is on the sound card, and look it up on the internet!