Mix-Most Roleplay Server - Created 11-10-11!

es1995

LOL.

I heard about this

Es1995 was a kid on Paradox, Whom donated around 300$. He got admin, and was HORRIBLE. Resorted to flaming players saying things such as 'I fucked your mothers ass hole' , And when said player replied how long it took him to think of that 'Aslong as it took me to slide in your mother'

He got removed from admin and petitioned for his funds back. The host avoiding conflict gave his part back, However the other half which i had , He lost the dispute. He tried to claim it 'Unauthorized' , He also as told by one of his Admins ripped someone off on SAMP.

@Benxamix2

yeah I am only trolling, I am simply tired of noobs (not new players; "noob" as in shitty players who start servers and cant script). So if you were to make a roleplay script and lets say its as complex as valhalla people will strip your name from it and call it their own.

Almost makes me want to quit mta all together :roll:

To the Developers of MTA please allow only reputable players to run servers

That way you shouldn't be allowed to play MTA :lol:

I was bored and started to create my RP scripts.

In 3 hours I managed to create a very beauty Login GUI + Language selector (with animations :D) scripts from scratch.

What will happen if I work on this by about one week?

You mean you worked for a week and said that you done in 3 hours to look cool.Let me guess

You will work for a year then you will post here "I MADE A ROLEPLAY SCRIPT in A WEEK WOOHO .I iz so Pro".You have lots of time to waste

You mean you worked for a week and said that you done in 3 hours to look cool.Let me guess

You will work for a year then you will post here "I MADE A ROLEPLAY SCRIPT in A WEEK WOOHO .I iz so Pro".You have lots of time to waste

No. I meant I worked 3 hours in one day to make a fully-working and nice-looking login GUI from scratch.

Btw I worked 4 days and I've got an account-based character system (that includes loading and saving data).

Oh no, a noob who thinks he's sassy and edgy trying to make fun of myself and Benxamix2.

Your coming off as queer and retarded... bad nooby stop that :lol:

Negro please.

I was bored and started to create my RP scripts.

In 3 hours I managed to create a very beauty Login GUI + Language selector (with animations :D) scripts from scratch.

What will happen if I work on this by about one week?

Its very possible to make a GUI and selection menu in 3 hours, it wont be very sleek, but its possible.

I made such a thing in a day, fully functional.

So please mister, stop thinking you know it all, you do not, nobody knows it all, so don't pretend you do.