skin selecting on guest and first register join

Baingo

Hey guys I want to make a script so that when a guest or player first registers and join a skin selector will come up so they can choose their skin, i can make the player join with a certain skin but only one or possibly random if i want. But i want to have it so they can choose from a list of skins, i have no idea where to start =S if someone can give me something to put me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I can make a custom gui myself just need something to start off with. Thanks

If you want the GUI to pop up everytime they log in. Then this.

Functions

guiSetVisible -- Show the GUI on login 
showCursor -- Show their cursor on login 
setElementModel -- Set their model 

Events

onClientGUIClick -- When they press "Select" GUI button, set their model 
onPlayerLogin -- When player logins/registers 

If you want the GUI to pop up only once in their gameplay time; when they register. Then this.

Functions

setElementModel -- Set their model 
getAccountData -- If they have a certain data in their account, then set their model 
setAccountData -- If they don't have a certain data in their account, then set it and set their model 

Events

onPlayerLogin -- When player logins/registers 

I hope this helps you a bit; I've done this same script by myself some very long time ago, but this is one of the ways how you can make it. You don't need any mySQL or XML databases for this. Just the script and your server, :o