1. 1. Do you like soccer?

• Hell, yeah!
    • Well.
    • Hrm. Yes...
    • Bah.
    • Nah...
    • No.
    • It's a big sh*t

Hi. Because i don't like scripting or anything else, I will love to talk someone about soccer, that, (appart of music gta san andreas counter-strike minecraft spotify) is my love and my life. The problem is AFAIK here aren't so much soccer addicts :roll: So if i'm wrong, We can discute (?) things about soccer.

Edited by Guest
Soccer ftw! Well, Benxa, it's more than that... didn't you shout those goals we've done with Marcelo Bielsa in South-Africa World Coup 2010? Ah, the soccer is more than that, it's more than a sport... it's a passion! :P.

Still

Soccer = people running needlessly to a ball

Yay that's having life :)

@lil_Toady: Footbal can be american. Really it's football, yes; but it acn cause confussion

@diegofkda: You are chilen or argentinan?

@Z3RB14N: I support Royal Madrid and Hercules CF, being that last from the place i live in (Alicante). My favourite international teams are AC Milan, and M.City. Ofcourse, i do support Spanish Selection, Argentinan and Brazilian too.

Yay that's having life :)

@lil_Toady: Footbal can be american. Really it's football, yes; but it acn cause confussion

@diegofkda: You are chilen or argentinan?

@Z3RB14N: I support Royal Madrid and Hercules CF, being that last from the place i live in (Alicante). My favourite international teams are AC Milan, and M.City. Ofcourse, i do support Spanish Selection, Argentinan and Brazilian too.

Chilean as benxa said, why?

Nothing, i was swearing you was argentinan. Didn't look your location lol

Well, we can do a list of teams to write in the player's market, ibut i need help doing it; i don't know clubs for every country: say me the teams that are on your country then i will attempt to do it.

OK: I'vefound this on a spanish sports page; an irani player got an yellow card and look what happens latter... http://www.marca.com/tv/?v=9FaigHHuW59