Buildings and Vans

Sillyhed2000

First of all, MTA doesn't work for me, so I apologise if these things are already in there (even though I doubt that they are).

Just a small things, but don't you think it would be cool if you had several people in the back of a van (like a SWAT Van or something), and they could throw open the back doors and start shooting up any cars that might be tailing them? (The shooting would be done in first person)

Secondly, I think that to emphesise (sorry, can't spell :wink: ) the whole "gang turf" deal, I reckon gangs should be able to buy properties around the city (naturally there would be a heap added), but they would have to watch out for invaders because other gangs could take them over. This would also function as a spawn point when a gang member logged on. Different buildings would have different advantages - a skyscraper might have a helipad at the top and several snipering windows, but a normal house might have several garages (so that other gangs couldn't touch your cars... useful? Possibly...) etc., you get the idea.

The latter would be very hard to program, but I reckon it would be a great addition. Of course, gangs would have to be more official.

First of all, MTA doesn't work for me, so I apologise if these things are already in there (even though I doubt that they are).

Just a small things, but don't you think it would be cool if you had several people in the back of a van (like a SWAT Van or something), and they could throw open the back doors and start shooting up any cars that might be tailing them? (The shooting would be done in first person)

did u red my topic? http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3636

plz read the 1st+8th post and tell me what u think of.

im still checking out if such a mod already exists :)

the building idea rox :!::twisted::!:

if v could save the stats(possible 2 save them on a server?)v could play this game mode day-by-day(or week by week coz i dont think 1 team can capture the whole city in 1 hour)hmm.. a big tournament mode sh.. sounds ill :lol: