Tkers aplenty!

Combine

These ****ing TKers wanna make me pull my hair out. I trust them and I'm thinking they'll get in the police car with me, then they shoot it with their shotgun. When I get out he chases after me with his shotgun and I get killed in the end. So I join another team. No one spawns for a while at the house, untill someone spawns. Then guns me down with their shotgun. It's a different person, so I know it's not someone with a grudge.

Same thing with the the other 2 gangs. Over several servers.

I hope you guys put out some Anti Friendy fire option of some sort, or have "mirror damage" where if you shoot a teammate he doesn't get hurt, but you get hurt about 20% of the damage you did to him.

[edit]MTA still rules though. I just went FFA at the end[/edit]

Also, I wish these morons were smart enough to read a manual.

Maybe you guys should impliment a quiz before you can connect to server. Some questions that would be good:

What color does the *team* appear as?

What button do you press to *action*?

If they get one wrong they can't connect and the manual automatically opens.

Edited by Guest

This probably has a lot to do with the player model/team bugs, where to them, it looks like you're a different team. Unfortunately, it happens quite a lot, and with the radar problems, there's no way to tell who's on which team.

These ****ing TKers wanna make me pull my hair out. I trust them and I'm thinking they'll get in the police car with me, then they shoot it with their shotgun. When I get out he chases after me with his shotgun and I get killed in the end. So I join another team. No one spawns for a while at the house, untill someone spawns. Then guns me down with their shotgun. It's a different person, so I know it's not someone with a grudge.

Same thing with the the other 2 gangs. Over several servers.

Ya... Think of it less as "Team Deathmatch", and more of "Deathmatch with classes". People don't choose mexicans because they can play on the mexican team, they choose mexicans so they can get the guns.

My suggestion: Only let someone into your car that you KNOW won't kill you, or join a clan/gang, or just play with some friends :)

yah, it is almost impossible to who's on you're team. unless you identify unique guns, or spawn points. the radar is unreliable at times...dark purple blips seem to appear later on in the game, but whatever.

still, the best way i have found to have a fun team game is make friends, about 4 and just travel in a van and kill every and anyone else. eh heh

The problem is the charector team is syncronized only when they spawn, so you have to wait till they die. It should be syncronized with a simple console command.

Heck, there should be more console commands for syncronizing! Like vehicles, teams, and some other things.

Of course, to prevent major bandwidth usage, there would be some flood protection. Say, you could only syncronize once a minute.

Yes, that really pi**es me off, too.

I´m a cop, driving in a cop-car. I see another cop walking, so I decided to take him with me in the car. So he can drive with me, an dont walk the long way.

But they are always steeling the car or shooting me down. Whe I ask for it like: "U know what a teamgame is?" ang got answears like: "yes, but who cares!", or "yes, but I am a bad cop!"

So dont take a cop, take a bad guy. If you join a teammatch, handle this like a teammatch!!!

Greetz

edit: Best ist, when they are laughing about you and saying you so stinky and slow. But they havent seen, that noones fighting, eccept theyselves!

This happened to me the other day too. I'm a cop, and there's another cop that looks like he's gonna get in the car with me. He doesn't get in the passenger seat, he just jacks the car and starts to drive off. I catch up, jack the car back and run him over a few times, then drive off.

To quote a friend's IRC quit message, "There's no 'retard' in 'team'!"

• 3 weeks later...