MTA:SA Copyright system suggestion

Otto

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, we should wait to the blacklist :)

Blacklist It's a system where you will have to report, and that server/clan will be investigated and if it's a spammy clan, it will appear on the famous Blacklist, true? Then, this system MUST be running with the Blacklist system, and it will be a big proof (or proff, idk), let's see, THE MOST IMPORTANT PROOF (or proff, idk, lol). I won't stop posting and explaining on this topic, until a MTA:SA staff post on it, so, you are free for asking.

Blacklist It's a system where you will have to report, and that server/clan will be investigated and if it's a spammy clan, it will appear on the famous Blacklist, true? Then, this system MUST be running with the Blacklist system, and it will be a big proof (or proff, idk), let's see, THE MOST IMPORTANT PROOF (or proff, idk, lol). I won't stop posting and explaining on this topic, until a MTA:SA staff post on it, so, you are free for asking.

Ok, but they should put this system on test, I think. (ofc, withought paying).

Dude, why are you so interested on paying for a server?

I'm not interested on paying for a server, I just suggested that because it would be better for MTA:SA Staff, you know, getting money.

Now, when I said "Then they can sell those copyrights" I meant on the future, when this system is famous and successful, there, they can start selling Copyrights. But, probably not. That's MTA:SA staff problem, not mine.

If you really want to speak with the dev's, then you should go to the IRC channel (#mta).

I know but anyway I have some developers skype. I worked on some things with some developers on IRC, then I got their skypes.

I can't start working on something it won't appear because users don't like and staff nor. So I'll wait for a staff opinion and then start contacting devs.

How about instead of paying for this b*llsh*t, allow the user to apply his clantag, community name or whatever, and then allow the dev's and mods to check them, and approve it.

MTA should however, never become anything like the competitor, that wil only ruin the originality of the whole concept of MTA.

So i disagree on most of this suggestion, because it has a money making minded thought, the most of this suggestion is about making money.

Things like this can be done for free, and if MTA would be in high need of money, they would ask for donations, instead of go the butt riding method and make people pay to host.

How about instead of paying for this b*llsh*t, allow the user to apply his clantag, community name or whatever, and then allow the dev's and mods to check them, and approve it.

MTA should however, never become anything like the competitor, that wil only ruin the originality of the whole concept of MTA.

So i disagree on most of this suggestion, because it has a money making minded thought, the most of this suggestion is about making money.

Things like this can be done for free, and if MTA would be in high need of money, they would ask for donations, instead of go the butt riding method and make people pay to host.

You didn't get ANYTHING. If you dont get, DON'T COMMENT. My idea was not to pay guys, get it! Thats a staff decision, not mine. My idea was to give a kind of Copyrights FOR FREE. You missundertand everything guy. Next time, don't comment, ASK.

This is an example: First I send an e-mail with the name of my tag and a list of server names to the MTA:SA Copyright mail. Then, they answer us if its avalible or not. If yes, now I buy a server (I mean host it). I upload resources, and I start with the copyrighted clan developing.

This is an example: First I send an e-mail with the name of my tag and a list of server names to the MTA:SA Copyright mail. Then, they answer us if its avalible or not. If yes, now I buy a server (I mean host it). I upload resources, and I start with the copyrighted clan developing.

Imagine someone wants the same name clan as yours, but your clan name is already copyrighted, here is an example: They send an e-mail to the MTA:SA Copyright mail with the clan name and the list of server names. When the mail has already a response, there it sais 'Oh no, your clan name is already in use! Try with another one, thanks (...)'.

Imagine someone wants the same name clan as yours, but your clan name is already copyrighted, here is an example: They send an e-mail to the MTA:SA Copyright mail with the clan name and the list of server names. When the mail has already a response, there it sais 'Oh no, your clan name is already in use! Try with another one, thanks (...)'.

What if the guy who wants to create the server doesn't pay attention to the clan name, and create his server without giving a f*ck about that, or doesn't even sends an e-mail to the MTASA Copyright email and creates the server?

You haven't though much about this suggestion, right?

Btw you created your reply twice, and also don't triple post.

Edited by Guest
What if the guy who wants to create the server doesn't pay attention to the clan name, and create his server without giving a f*ck about that, or doesn't even sends an e-mail to the MTASA Copyright email and creates the server?

You haven't though much about this suggestion, right?

Btw you double posted.

Because he will don't have a server, if he doesn't sends mail and gets confirmation code!

Edited by Guest