GIRLS

Guest =andy=

hey, i was playing with some girls.. and i thought.. i really dont like them looking like men.. much cooler to have biker babes etc.. so, i wondered..and, the result was...: please add some female skins to the 0.3... :D so the guys can be :shock: at them :wink:

Hey, you guys haven't heard of this 'life' thing that's going around? I hear it's like SARS or something, really infectious. You better not go outside. :)

I kid. I probably should get one myself. :lol:

:arrow: What is this for post ??? :?

It was a joke suggesting that guys who just wanna see female models in MTA should get out more :)

(And no, before anyone suggests it, I'm not gay. :P)

nice joke.. but... are you saying that if you want to see girls in a computer game, you're not going outside :? ? so (not sugesting you're gay) you really just want to play with guy skins.. hey.. that guy on my cycle has a nice ass :wink: .. actually i just posted this so the makers of mta would see it, and think it over.. but anyway.. thaks for replying guys.. :)

i wouldn't wanna see girl skins in mta, because ul eventually wind up with some 60 year old guys hitting on people pretending to be girls :? so i think that ud better stick with the real life dating service :wink:

*** doesnt wanna express true expressions on this topic ***

As i see it, people who are on pc's and not outside, have more of a life in the future than the others...

Well in the future they will... when your making 100k+ and all them "cool" people are out on the streets trying to sell their drugs and their baby is born with birthdefects cuz the mother was a druggy during pregnancy..

thats not a life i would prefer...

before I close this, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you idiots off.

first off... WHO THE FUCK CARES!?!?!?!!? If you want to "play" with girls so much go fucking dl your own damn pr0n! its a fucking game not some shit to jack you up! now shut the FUCK UP about this unless you are, a girl, then go ahead, but I swear to god anymore threads like this and im just straigh deleting them.