[MTA 1.1.1] Non-smooth object moving and object saving order

Kwarde

Question

NOTE: Solved! - Thanks to: MetaGamer

Hello.

I have a question about MTA 1.1.1. I couldn't find it somewhere (I searched etc. arround, didn't find anything helpfull) so I ask it here. When I wanna move an object slow (with ALT) it's not smooth anymore (since I uninstalled MTA and installed the new 1.1.1). Is this changable or is this want shouldn't occur and is something wrong with my computer (In that case I'll uninstall it, and remove any data, such as appdata (if that exists ofc.) and registery keys).

Secondly, also since I have 1.1.1 the objects doesn't save in the correct order anymore. This is not a problem at all when editting a map, because the objects are on the same place, but I've noticed this: (Only a small part of the map)

Instead of ordering it from p1D_1, p1D_2, p1D_3 etc. it's now... totally changed ;) 2,1,4,5,3,6,7 instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 :(.

This second problem is not really a problem, but that first one is really annoying me. Moving objects slowly became annoying, because it's now "laggy". Could this be fixed (if it's not a problem with only my computer) (and if it's not a setting I could change)? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Edited by Guest

4 answers to this question