pzdvc10t.exe

GTA_Vicecity_TRAINER_20_by_hyunicz.exe

pzdgtavc.exe

GTA ViceCity Cheats Trainer+58.exe

DARKNeZZ.exe

GTA3.Vice.City.Megatrainer-TRSi.exe

ggt-GtaViceCity_Trainer.exe

gtavctrainer.exe

(Ps. Cheaters dont read this message :))

That wont do much, the peeps would just rename the files of the programs and bye-bye script. :P

What would work better is if MTA would go through each running application and check part of the code to see if its a trainer or not.

(only problem there would be is to make it recognize if its a trainer or not, like, they'd have to include part of the code of the trainer to check or something)

They should write the code like this. If hit, no health decrease = cheater. If shooting, no ammo decrease = cheater. And so on. Remember it is very easy to write your own trainer / memory patcher, so just blocking process names of known trainers won't stop all that much users.

I think some simple server checks would be possible to check for the obvious cheats (like for example, if someone is nowhere near a health and they suddenly jump back to 100 health, they're cheating, or if the client says that they're moving faster than they could without a cheat). Not that hard to implement a few logical checks of what the clients are reporting I'd imagine :)

to block trainers... it is practically imposible to block them completely, as u cant just block there names, u cant check to see if they pick up a health in the middle of nowhere... sailers i have a feeling would crash a lot... and u cant just check to see if they are cheating. its just not that simple, as sure you can check to see if the files are origional, but eventually some one will find a way around that... thats why ive basically resigned myself to playing with clan members, and only a couple of "foriengers" u might call them at a time. that way if someone is cheating u can generally tell and boot em

but my best wishes as far as finding prevention goes... because im not exactly the god when it comes to programing so who knows, maybe there is a way...

best of luck- SM-DeathB