FOR CHRISE SAKES HELP!

ok i did this thing: I renamed 'main.scm' to 'org_main.scm' and now i can select my team i start where im suppose to start but when i play i cant talk i cant see people and people cant see me. now i have a crack but a clean install of VC now corect me if im wrong but i have this problam beacus im suppose to start the game by clicking "start game" but i cant beacus it writes me that its not the real vice city.exe or some **** like that.

so if u know whats the problam or u can fix it post ASAP! thx

Edited by Guest

Yeah it may help some problems, but it may also be adding others. In any case, i'd suggest reinstalling GTA:VC and then reinstalling MTA. Don't use any mods, don't make any changes to files, and see what happens. If you use the no-cd crack, but it still doesn't work, then delete the crack and copy the original exe back and see what happens. You may have to end up using the cd to play. But you could also make an ISO of your CD and mount it using a program like daemon tools, that's what i do. That way u don't need to be inserting the cd in each time.

You must start the game via the MTA Client, and not manually.

If you have specified an incorrect exe file, try opening the mta.ini located in your windows root directory and editing the location portion to match the full path to the exe.

There is another topic about this ....

Yeah it may help some problems, but it may also be adding others. In any case, i'd suggest reinstalling GTA:VC and then reinstalling MTA. Don't use any mods, don't make any changes to files, and see what happens. If you use the no-cd crack, but it still doesn't work, then delete the crack and copy the original exe back and see what happens. You may have to end up using the cd to play. But you could also make an ISO of your CD and mount it using a program like daemon tools, that's what i do. That way u don't need to be inserting the cd in each time.

how did you get daemon work ive tryed 4 some weeks now but cant get daemon to work i use clonecd 4 making a image.

i use daemon for all my other games but this one wont work