Daichan

Bikers to ride around with.

Hey I'm just here looking for people who likes to ride around the city with any kind of bikes. I think it would be fun to just ride around with bunch of people. Yeah I know this probably sounds boring for people who like to go around killing others. Although I like to do that sometimes, but it kinda gets lonely if I'm always riding around by myself. I don't care what your characters look like. So anyone wanna join me?? :D

:D yeah. i have look street racer but ??. so you must be one street racer, i have this server up called :twisted: .:MTA: VC Street Racing:. :twisted: i think that if you wanna race some day, and maybe there will be others too to race whith, and i thinked that we could create a gang called :twisted: "Street Racers" :twisted: , what you say? it could work out

i love riding the Angel its my favorite!!!!!!!!!!

the sound is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it started and maybe I'll be a guest visitor for awhile? pm me if you get a server goin.

This is great! alot of people to ride around with! Personally I love riding on Freeway. If you ever see me riding around, join me anytime. I'm usually under "Daichan" or "Daichan = ANT". If you are interested in ANT pm me and we can discuss it in private.

kinda funny that so many people wanna just ride around in a gang heh... it would be cool to get on a public server and chase someone that's in a car and surround them (like motorcycle gangs do in real life), bang up their car, and kill them off.

I would crap myself if I saw like 20 people on bikes following me lol

kinda funny that so many people wanna just ride around in a gang heh... it would be cool to get on a public server and chase someone that's in a car and surround them (like motorcycle gangs do in real life), bang up their car, and kill them off.

I would crap myself if I saw like 20 people on bikes following me lol

8) Yeah, you said it. It could be hun to watch how people react :lol:

:twisted: no to kill, just scare the shit out of them 8) I would like to see someone whit car or bike, when 10 bikers are following him/her (panic) :lol: Thats riding around :wink:

You get an even better response using the hunter that way :roll: