Connecting Problems

Since this problem won't be fixed in a while, is there any way for the MTA makers to convince the 'All-Seeing Eye' (ASE) people to allow us to use their software past the 21 day limit?

I have no desire shelling out $30 for the ASE software for MTA that has no guarentee of working. If MTA worked for me, then i'd get ASE.

Just a thought - would Gamespy support MTA?

Since this problem won't be fixed in a while, is there any way for the MTA makers to convince the 'All-Seeing Eye' (ASE) people to allow us to use their software past the 21 day limit?

I have no desire shelling out $30 for the ASE software for MTA that has no guarentee of working. If MTA worked for me, then i'd get ASE.

You can use their software past the 21 day limit. You do NOT have to pay for a thing. Just keep hitting "try for 7 more days".

Sorry for Dutch again..

Ik weet wat je moet doen. Als je ADSL hebt heb je een router daarbij moet je de ports goed zetten dat hij de TCP en UDP connecties op port 2003 toelaat. Dan heb je geen problemen meer.

En als hij disconnect kijk dan eens een keer naar je PING hebbie misschien snellere verbinding nodig..

En als het trouwens helemaal niet werkt wat hierboven staat dan laat je ADSL of Kabel aanbieder je niet door port 2003 heen en dan kun je ook niks.

Thx for understanding that I am helping him...

You can use their software past the 21 day limit. You do NOT have to pay for a thing. Just keep hitting "try for 7 more days".

OK great. Thanks.

BTW, when do you expect to make another MTA release?

I've got the same problem, when I join a server, i get disconnected in less than 3 or 4 seconds.

With no error, just "Disconneced from server" (ingame)

When i look in the client thing I see:

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

It happened with the new and old version.

I'm using WindowsXP and i've got no Firewalls. (The one in WinXp disabled.)

I have the exact same problem, has anyone found a way to fix this?

Thankyou

I've got the same problem, when I join a server, i get disconnected in less than 3 or 4 seconds.

With no error, just "Disconneced from server" (ingame)

When i look in the client thing I see:

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

It happened with the new and old version.

I'm using WindowsXP and i've got no Firewalls. (The one in WinXp disabled.)

I have the exact same problem, has anyone found a way to fix this?

Thankyou

I have axact the same problem to!

Same problem here, also as for using The All-Seeing Eye past 21 days you can still use it like the abofe post said, purchuse it, or do a search on a search engine for a crack for it... did I just type that in? :? forget I mentioned it.

Same problem here, also as for using The All-Seeing Eye past 21 days you can still use it like the abofe post said, purchuse it, or do a search on a search engine for a crack for it... did I just type that in? :? forget I mentioned it.

No Warez on this forum Nightmonkey....

And you must use the Search button first to find your informatie..

hey alex3305 you said something about TCP and UDP. that could be the solution, but i don't know how to change does things..Could you tell me how to do that..

greetzz