''Suspected trainer usage''

WiLLiAm

This is a thread I just edited. I connect to a server, but it bans me for ''Suspected trainer usage''.

Now, the only thing I am using is a no cd crack, I am not using some ''speed-booster''.

I read the FAQ answer to this question, it didn't help a thing.

Can atleast anyone recommend a good no cd patch?

Edited by Guest

I somehow got the same error once, I just loaded up MTA, click connect, got the trainer msg, funny enough, I dont have any trainers on my HD at all. :F

(recently formatted my HD, so I lost it)

It was probably a glitch or mishap for me, as it worked when I resetted my PC afterwards....

it is enough to launch google type Trainer and do a search, leave IE window open and run MTA.

u'll get the same "cheating" msg.

ask how?

can't tell :D

EDIT:

or just leave this IE window open with this thread and launch MTA.

lol ;>

I only got this once when I left IE open. Make sure you don't have it open and minimized. And no, it's not because of CD-crack - I use one and I don't get that message otherwise. You can also check to make sure you aren't running any unneccessary programs under your system tray, although this is just an idea and I haven't actually had problems with any system tray programs.

it is enough to launch google type Trainer and do a search, leave IE window open and run MTA.

u'll get the same "cheating" msg.

ask how?

can't tell :D

EDIT:

or just leave this IE window open with this thread and launch MTA.

lol ;>

LMFAO WTF! I LEFT THIS OPEN AND IT HAPPENED LMFAO LMAO LMAO IT SEARCHED FOR ANYTHING OPENED CALLED TRAINER? ROFL!

I've noticed people accuse each other of trainer usage because they won't die after about 20 shots. I guess they just don't get it that their gun is weak.

how about when you have the strongest gun you are shooting at the person and the energy bar stays the same :?

how about when you have the strongest gun you are shooting at the person and the energy bar stays the same :?

This is due to lag and bad bullet hit synching not trainer usage. It could appear to you that you are hitting him, but to the other player your bullets are whizzing past his head. Wiggle the target or sidestep a bit to resynch the aiming system.

Just after reading this i got the same thing, seems as tho the Admins are banning people who post on this forum that they use a No-CD crack.

WRONG... If you read the front news page of this site you would know that having a no-cd crack has nothing to do w/ why your game is getting that error. And no the admins are not banning people who use NO-CD cracks, I should know.

What you really need to do is uninstall the game. delete the old GTA:VC directory. Why? Because if you have modded anything ever than those files stay unpure even if you have uninstalled the mod. One little difference in the code will cause that error. So try that and reinstall the game and everything should be all set