i found a cheater

Guest Don Corleone

I've been on the net for a very long time, and have played hundreds of multiplayer games. Everyone of them had some dildo that was cheating in some way, regardless of how much the dev's kept uptop of things, or how fast they released patches. All they can do is try to keep up with it, they'll never win 100%

Sniper, if your so pro GtaT, why are you here at all?

I could understand if it is just to test the water's, but to actualy come in and rip on the software and its programer's?

IMO, your ignorant and rude.

This is such a good example of the idiots that live in the world that are 'binding' theirselves to dreams, things that just can't be done. They won't listen to you.. they just listen to things that don't even exist (yet).

Leave him :)

I'm sure theres bad things being said about mta and gtat here, even after i read that such messages would be deleted in the mta forum, which i read in teh gtat forum

i think its impossible to prevent cheats 100% but then theres no need to state that you could easily cheat in it, although its good in a way that people who want to avoid cheaters do it so they can find new ways to cheat then new ways to block them :)

Also, i could be crazy, but i'd worry about the cheating later on, the anti cheating thats there in mta is sufficant for now isn't it? i think mta should carry on with improving mta, then once that has done, find ways to stop cheats, if all the cheats are stopped now, when new features will be in it, they will only have to be redone, at least i'd of thought so

don't want to start an argument, just..thats how you say my 2 cents ;)

but really, both mods are great so far :) and i can only see them improving! (i'm sure as usual my message has gone way off topic :P)