[REL] ModLoader 1.0 - Loads any mod without scripting!

Remi-X

I am now gonna complain on ModLoader.

When you delete something ModLoader doesn't detect that is deleted and it doesnt delete in meta and it says like hydra.dff is missing resource modloader failed.

so everytime i delete something of modloader i need to open meta and delete in there manually.Please fix it.

Yes, this sometimes happens to me too, specially when clearing whole folder.

Also, will you add a carcols feature in the future?

I am now gonna complain on ModLoader.

When you delete something ModLoader doesn't detect that is deleted and it doesnt delete in meta and it says like hydra.dff is missing resource modloader failed.

so everytime i delete something of modloader i need to open meta and delete in there manually.Please fix it.

I'm working on a new version. I'm not giving support for this version anymore.

Also, will you add a carcols feature in the future?

Sure.

• 4 weeks later...
What do you mean? you can replace aircrafts and boats with this resource.

Quite a few planes and boats require a second line, as do some bikes. At the bottom of a reg. handling.cfg file, there are a few lines which start with either a !, a $ or a %. I think the ! is for bikes, the $ for planes and the % for boats. I tried adding this line to the *.hnd file but it didnt work. Suggestions people?

• 3 weeks later...
What do you mean? you can replace aircrafts and boats with this resource.

Quite a few planes and boats require a second line, as do some bikes. At the bottom of a reg. handling.cfg file, there are a few lines which start with either a !, a $ or a %. I think the ! is for bikes, the $ for planes and the % for boats. I tried adding this line to the *.hnd file but it didnt work. Suggestions people?

Any line that starts with a special character is a special handling line. Only regular handling lines are supported by MTA, so I can't do anything about this.

lol its bug ,.... it spawn some car ,,, and float ... the car floating is invisible and it make us lag for the 1 min ,,until the random vehicle spawn is done... you can only see it if you use shader reflect lite ...

Your mod is the bug. Its probably not very well done. Not a problem of ModLoader.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how to install it ! where to extract it ?? and how to add it to admin acl

Go to your server resources. Unzip the resource there. Then, when you started your server, type start modloader in the console.

Admin ACL is not a requirement. You can live without. If you really want it, go to the server directory, open up acl.xml and place this snippet under the tag:

<object name="resource.mapmanager"></object> 

Why can't I upload copcar mods using this?

Are you using the correct filenames? Check your spelling. And remember filenames are case-sensitive.

LOL......

why i download this resources

install to resources file

i start server

server say "loading resources 'modloader' failed" zzzz

Do you have more information about the problem? (preferably a screenshot of it) I can't help you with this little information.

Hey! Somehow the sanchez mod doesn't work... How to fix this?

What exactly happens? Does your game crash, or does the mod not load at all? In case of the latter, check the filename (correct spelling and everything lowercase). That might be the issue.

Noope. Doesn't even loads... I've made everything just the way you said... I've installed like 20 mods already, but sanchez doesnt work... no error message, everything works fine but it doesnt download the file and doesnt apply the model on the bike.

You are right, that filename can't load. You can do 2 things. Easiest way is to rename both files to dirtbike.*. ModLoader does scan for that name.

In case you dont want to change filenames, you can also open data.lua, search for dirtbike and change that to sanchez.

• 2 weeks later...