[REL] ModLoader 1.0 - Loads any mod without scripting!

Remi-X

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with this resource!

First of all, thank you for taking your time to develop these resources that we sometimes forget to thank for :D

Now my problem:

I was putting mods in the resource (placing dff's and txd's in the folders) and it all worked all right, but then I decided "I'm going to try and modify the parachute too". So I put the parachute dff and txd in the vehicles folder, and when I went ingame and got the parachute, the game crashed.

I uninstalled the parachute via the console, also tried deleting it from the vehicles folder.

I have tried lots of things, I have reinstalled mta, copied the resource, but still, it happens.

But, if I stop the resource (modloader) the parachute works normally.

What could be the problem? Could you tell me how to make the resource stop trying to modify the parachute?

Thanks for your patience,

Marcos

I love new people making such detailled post, good job on that! And thanks for your.. thanks :P (how the heck can i call that correctly in english)

But parachute in vehicles? Funny your game crashed then, because a parachute in the vehicles folder shouldnt be found :S Why? Because a parachute is a weapon, not a vehicle. So placing your parachute txd and dff into the weapons folder should solve this.

Hope that will do :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have error on MTA SA 1.2 :

WARNING: [mymods]/modloader/handling.lua:35: Bad 'value' pointer @ 'setModelHandling'(3) 
 INFO: mass 
 WARNING: [mymods]/modloader/handling.lua:35: Bad 'value' pointer @ 'setModelHandling'(3) 
 INFO: dragCoeff 
 INFO: centerOfMass 
 INFO: percentSubmerged 
 INFO: numberOfGears 
 INFO: driveType 
 INFO: engineType 
 INFO: suspensionForceLevel 
 INFO: suspensionAntiDiveMultiplier 

Have you idea ?

Thanks...

I have another problem.

My server worked fine for a while. Then I replaced many vehicles (about 30) and the game crashed all the time. Then I redownloaded the resource, it worked fine, but collisions were off. When I turned them on, the game crashes after some seconds. I think there's a vehicle collisions causing this, but It's really hard to find it, because I have lots of vehicles and deleting one by one would take hours.

I'm sorry for the long text, but please can you help me?

Oh, and also, the error code:

Version = 1.2-release-3584.0.000 
Time = Sun Jan 22 19:11:29 2012 
Module = C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe 
Code = 0xC0000005 
Offset = 0x000C8F24 

EAX=29250870  EBX=008A7740  ECX=00000030  EDX=3E487D8C  ESI=3EEC8089 
EDI=00B3ED84  EBP=00000120  ESP=0028F8D8  EIP=004C8F24  FLG=00010202 
CS=0023   DS=002B  SS=002B  ES=002B   FS=0053  GS=002B 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Handling line does not apply correctly. I've put stock ELEGY handling line into .hnd file and mixed with different custom cars (DFF & TXD), and car is much more powerful than stock ELEGY. I hope you'll fix this.

That's a DFF property. In GTA SA, DFF (the position between wheels and some other values) can change the way the vehicle accelerates and steers.