[REL] ModLoader 1.0 - Loads any mod without scripting!

Remi-X

rami-x

how hard can it be lol

Anyways, thanx :) I realised a delete option should be there too, so I will do this within a day as it might have a high priority. Also, I will do a resource name change enforcement as otherwise you will have to download the mods over and over again when visiting different servers using modloader.

New version!

You can now delete saved stuff too, read the readme to see how. Don't have the time to update the topicpost now :P

Also, added a rights check for restartResource and made meta.xml saving more stable.

And, another new version lol, just added a resource name change notifier.

Did you actually place the DFF and TXD itself into the folder, and not that RAR file you downloaded? And are you sure your filenames are completely lowercase?

Also, what does thr bebug say? And are you using MTA 1.1.1? Because weapons don't work on older versions iirc.

Remi-X,

my mta - 1.1.1 last standart version

my gta_sa - 1.0 us

my modloader resource named - "_modloader" and unzipped

I was testing their weapons in the GTA - San Andreas (gta3.img) - my models works fine, without bugs

replaced weapons in my maploader - flowera, gun_cane, gun_dildo1, gun_dildo2, gun_vibe1, katana

my problem katana works only; if i choice flowera, gun_cane, gun_dildo1, gun_dildo2 or gun_vibe1 - game crash :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?k91t4w8rknczd84

please fix that bug with flowera, gun_cane, gun_dildo1, gun_dildo2 or gun_vibe1

advance thanks

](*,)

Exactly, I feel like that too >_> Did you try vehicles already? I think there is actually a bug in ModLoader for weapons and peds then.

Also, once again, do you get any debug messages from ModLoader?

EDIT: Wait, crash you said? That sounds more like a MTA bug. Could you try other weapons, such as a M4 or any other gun?

brassknuckles -???

basebal -works

golf -works

katana -works

knife -works

shovel -works

all grenades -works

all pistols -works

all shotguns -works

all sub-machine guns -works

all machine guns -works

all rifles -works

all heavy -works

ir/nv googles, parachute -???

flowera, gun_cane, gun_dildo1, gun_dildo2, gun_vibe1 -not works

gun_vibe2 -not use in mta https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Weapons

Hey, I tested your resource but there's a problem through.

I put 2 files named securicar.dff and securicar.txd in the vehicles folder, and when I start the resource, it saw in the debugscript that no mod were loaded, I didn't have any download.

However, restartResource is set on true in the ACL.

I don't get it :/

Did you download it as securicar.dff and txd? As modloader is checking for "securica". I might have made a flaw there. I used the same table to iterate vehicles as in hedit, so the model intefier might be different from the model files for the securicar. Didn't expect that.

I'll fix this friday or saturday, in the meanwhile you can do one of the following:

- Change your filenames from "securicar" to "securica" and change it back on the next version of modloader.

- Or, lookup data.lua, search for "securica" and add the "r".

Sorry for these flaws, but I can't simply test all 500 models that are supported to see which work and which don't.

Okay, I'm home now and looked some stuff up.

428, securica, securica, car, SECURICA, SECURI, van, big, 4, 0, 3f10, -1, 0.914, 0.914, -1 

That's a piece of vehicles.ide. First parameter is the vehicle ID, second and third the DFF and TXD name. As you see, your filename was incorrect.

Also, I've made collision loading way more stable. It takes a lot more time to load too, unfortunately. But, this is the only fair way to successfully load vehicle collisions without crashes.

Currently, it can replace 10 collisions consecutive with a delay of 300 MS. This means, if you have all 212 vehicles replaced, it will take a minute to load them all but it's almost guaranteed you won't crash. You can load more vehicles consecutive by changing "maxVehicles" in replacer_c.lua, but I do not recommend this.