USSA|RPG http://www.ussarpg.com Real Launch!

Zalmon

Will you come visit USSA?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will you come visit USSA?

• I'll be there
    • I'll try my best
    • Can't sorry

Question

Okay, as many of you have noticed, I have posted a few topics about this already, and we didn't launch then. This time, we will really launch. I'm sorry for the previous times. We had errors then, for instance the 1st time our entire server collapsed because we couldn't handle the many users that joined. The second time, mta 1.1 was released and we had to edit a lot of our scripts to make it work. This time, it will honestly launch. We have worked on this server for over 8 months and are proud of what we have accomplished. I don't want to go into detail about the features, just know that it has all of the features that any rpg server has and more. By more, I don't mean pets like saur, I mean things that actually affect gameplay. We haven't decided on a date yet, but we will do so soon. Also, we need some staff members to keep order while our admins and moderators are away, so if you are interested check for the topic on the website ( http://www.ussarpg.com ). We hope to launch very soon. I hope that we will have a large number of users on our initial launch. If you are able to help in anyway, please either reply here, or pm me on the site. For updates, info, and more go to the site : http://www.ussarpg.com

Thanks for your time -

The USSA|RPG Dev Team.

21 answers to this question

i was going to post that but i thought it was a little bit mean at first

Anyway - i might as well leak what i know...

There scripter 'Weirdo' has left with a couple of members of staff... (LOL)

USSA is down as Zalmon cannot pay for the hosting, which is a vital thing if you to host a server xD

But USSA will be back if it goes through under a different name and leadership team...

I have seen the server. The only problem is that they have copied allot of things e.g. of SANL...

Nearly all the Gui's are the same, but differently layed out.

I have to say the intro is kind of interesting, but way to long, and adapts the same routine of what we saw in Valhalla...

In my eyes this server will never be released. For the simple reason that there Dev team is kinda lazy...

USSA is down as Zalmon cannot pay for the hosting, which is a vital thing if you to host a server xD

SHHH!! You weren't meant to publicly announce it.

I have resigned from USSA because of the progress being made on it. I have no problem with the people working there, because there all cool, its just nothing happens, there has not been any progress in the server for about a month now! Sorry USSA. But I'm out.

i was going to post that but i thought it was a little bit mean at first

Anyway - i might as well leak what i know...

But USSA will be back if it goes through under a different name and leadership team...

I have seen the server. The only problem is that they have copied allot of things e.g. of SANL...

Nearly all the Gui's are the same, but differently layed out.

I have to say the intro is kind of interesting, but way to long, and adapts the same routine of what we saw in Valhalla...

In my eyes this server will never be released. For the simple reason that there Dev team is kinda lazy...

well, looks like your wrong atm. I was moving, and my internet was out for weeks due to that.