First impressions

Guest Emo

:(

This is quite poor.

Yep all simpile and blunt, i have a kick ass PC with the newer version of MTA.

It NEVER fails to crash my computer, i have had one good game thus far.

Things that are messed up.

1. You Hi jack someone, and drive of next thing you know your walking and the van you stole drives past you.......

2. People move like puppets, there there one ssecond and gone the next.

I seriously dont understand how you can call it a "version" this is beat nothing more nothing less, you have a theory of how you want it to run, and it emulates your ideas but does not!!!! do GTA justice.

:(

This is quite poor.

Yep all simpile and blunt, i have a kick ass PC with the newer version of MTA.

It NEVER fails to crash my computer, i have had one good game thus far.

Things that are messed up.

1. You Hi jack someone, and drive of next thing you know your walking and the van you stole drives past you.......

2. People move like puppets, there there one ssecond and gone the next.

I seriously dont understand how you can call it a "version" this is beat nothing more nothing less, you have a theory of how you want it to run, and it emulates your ideas but does not!!!! do GTA justice.

fine then you ƒucking make a mod like this i bet you cant can you?

Well its still in early beta stages (0.2) so you cant expect so much out of it. You should be happy that they've released a beta version and didnt wait until it was "finished". The things you describe there are because of the lag and sync problems. Try to play on a server with people that have a fairly low and similar ping to you and see if it helps. If you're playing at 54ms and you hijack a vehicle from someone with 430ms its pretty logic that both of you will experience "a lag".

yeah thats fair enuf, the compications are always going to be there, look at other multiplayer games FPS for exzample.

You can shoot someone and lag might get ya but at least it keeps up with the play.

Btw.

I think its great that people are atempting, to create a multiplayer exsperiance on GTA.

Maybe its not ment to be, maybe thats why Rockstar never coded it in the first place.

And yes i could help programe this stuff so...fuck you! :lol:

Kepp up the good work i hope it just gets better and better. :wink:

yup, I can't say this is perfect but it's good!! me and my icelandic friends got our own no-lag no-trainers no-idiots server, just us and 2 crashes in 1 hour :)

Long may it continue DooD! :lol:

i'm impressed, i've joined 2 games so far (only been using the offical servers)

and i thought the lag was quite good, excepet for when on a motorbike, i think that was mentioned somewhere tho? and i'm on 56k :) i am very impressed with how smooth it is considering my connection :) Must admit, i'm not impressed when how my car catches fire i jump out then a speeding Mr Whippy takes the final blow to my health!

don't udnerstand the pings tho, often people have pings of well into the thousands, or -500 odd?

the game is fine, but lag is due to the crazy bandwidth problems still happening and u cant expect much else on a game this size and scale. and as stated many times its still a alpha, its amazing that it crashes so little considering the time its taken to get this far.

just beautiful i must say mta team

i admire u

i can't just stop playing lol, Mta is really a fucking hack*ng mod !, the team are just impressiv !

for Emo, how can you compare multiplayer mods by compagny who have the source engine with Mta, how have to hack the program cause they havent this source engine...If Rockstar give the code to Mta team, this will be the better multiplayer game that you can see, so stop crying and enjoy that some big brains do that we thought imossible

thats all

Actually 0.1 is better than this. Sure it doesn't show you people's names, but at least everytime I get into a car, 0.1 didn't spawn a car INSIDE of the car I got into! If they are going to raise version numbers, it should at least improve to some point. I know it is "alpha" just like everyone else. I'm not saying it should be perfect before you start to flame. It is just that 0.2 is significantly worse than 0.1. You want some facts? I'll post screenshots and video of the problems. Lets just bring on 0.3 to fix the issues.

how in the world can u say that 0.1 is better then 0.2 :shock:

1. there are multiple spawns to help reduce the huge amount of genade spawn campers

2. multiple people in vechles

3. heaps more cars in the map

4. MUCH better netcode

5. some anit-cheat protection

happy?!

edit*

6. the health bar for player names

7. the new chat window

man the list goes on