JiHost.co.uk - where quality is cheaper!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want a decent host, go with other host.

Being hosted at vps'ses is not the best way.

Want a decent host?

Do not move for this one.

Guy with the worse grammar ever moving from the community to community trying to destroy other hosts because he is greedy and his one failed. Why? Click.

I suggest you open IV:MP topic once again, and read Cameron's post. Let me quote it for you:

JiHost is indeed a domVPS customer using customized high end plans on top of the range Intel hardware, unfortunately I cannot disclose more information as it is customer privacy.

Thank you.

if you want a decent host, go with other host.

Being hosted at vps'ses is not the best way.

Want a decent host?

Do not move for this one.

Guy with the worse grammar ever moving from the community to community trying to destroy other hosts because he is greedy and his one failed. Why? Click.

I suggest you open IV:MP topic once again, and read Cameron's post. Let me quote it for you:

JiHost is indeed a domVPS customer using customized high end plans on top of the range Intel hardware, unfortunately I cannot disclose more information as it is customer privacy.

Thank you.

But you lied, that's bad :o

I suggest you read my previous message again.

We are still running off their dedicated yes, that's why it appears as DomVPS VPS block.

You said that you are running on dedicated server, not on vps, and cameron said:

JiHost is indeed a domVPS customer using customized high* end plans on top of the range Intel hardware, unfortunately I cannot disclose more information as it is customer privacy.

So you are running on vps'es

And what about your servers plans?

*domADV 1024

Any of the plans from the domADV series would be a fine choice for someone wanting to run a large community with gameservers on your VPS.

4 cores

100GB HDD space

1GB guaranteed RAM

3GB burstable RAM**

1TB traffic (1Gbit burst)

1 IP addresses

20 IPv6 addresses

Don't forget you can always hop on Live Support or open a ticket to discuss what would suit you or to talk

about upgrades.

And what about your server network page?

Node no. 1 France Roubaix

Intel i7 2.80 GHz, 3 GB RAM DDR3**, 1 gbps connection, 99,98% uptime

OS Linux Debian 6,0 - Now accepting new orders.

What about my server United Stats server?

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 620 (4 cores)

RAM: 4 GB DDR2 Memory

HD: 250 GB Hard Drive

BW: 100 Mbps / 8,000 GB

IP: 2 Public IP Addresses

What about my france server?

Plan 2

click here

And my United Kingdom server?

click here

• 2 weeks later...

Action!

Move your server from other host to JiHost.co.uk, and profit double!

Use discount code JI10, get 10% off your next purchase and get your server hosted on high quality hardware, with custom control panel, superb support and instant activation! Don't forget, we want everyone to be able to pay, that's why we enabled over three payment methods, including OneBip (mobile phone credit) and PayPal / AlertPay (credit cards & bank accounts).

What are you waiting for, order your server now!

Get more, pay less!

Action!

Move your server from other host to JiHost.co.uk, and profit double!

Use discount code JI10, get 10% off your next purchase and get your server hosted on high quality hardware, with custom control panel, superb support and instant activation! Don't forget, we want everyone to be able to pay, that's why we enabled over three payment methods, including OneBip (mobile phone credit) and PayPal / AlertPay (credit cards & bank accounts).

What are you waiting for, order your server now!

Get more, pay less!

Damn, I bought my server too soon, but whatever it's great host! Good connection without lag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I need a new hosting, i going to try 1 month here, i think they are good hosting, i wait the dont broke (RIP GameServers4You) But i have a question:

2 GB RAM are for a server, or you have a lower limit?

:roll::( you have Out of Stock MTA Server's :cry:

Hello!

We are aware that our servers are out of stock for a longer period now, that's why we are happy to announce that we have ordered a new 16 GB Intel i7 dedicated server in France, Roubaix!

We are expecting it to be ready by Wednesday when MTA:SA servers will be back, ever better, faster and stronger!

For everyone choosing JiHost as his new MTA:SA hosting solution, we are willing to give 20% discount! More information soon, stay tuned.

Hello!

We are aware that our servers are out of stock for a longer period now, that's why we are happy to announce that we have ordered a new 16 GB Intel i7 dedicated server in France, Roubaix!

We are expecting it to be ready by Wednesday when MTA:SA servers will be back, ever better, faster and stronger!

For everyone choosing JiHost as his new MTA:SA hosting solution, we are willing to give 20% discount! More information soon, stay tuned.

Most likely the 16G from kimsufi for <50€/month. Sorry, but hosting at VPSs and then on a 100MBit line does not sound professional to me. Not mentioning the missing RAID 1.

http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/