JiHost.co.uk - where quality is cheaper!

050banner.gif

Hello,

Welcome to JiHost - quality, professional & affordable hosting services!

All our servers are hosted in high quality data center with 100 mbps upload connection. Our network is running on powerful Intel i7 processor with at least 2 GB RAM located in France, Roubaix.

All hosting packages are coming with instant activation, MySQL database, full FTP access and a lot more. Together with server, you are getting access to our custom created control panel with over 10 features.

You can pay using multiple payment methods. We accept PayPal, AlertPay & OneBip payments.

More information on our services can be found on our site, JiHost.co.uk.

So why don't you try us today? You have nothing to loose with our 2 days money back guarantee!

King Regards, JiHost.co.uk.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd host stuff for free, but normally those guys I am hosting are bugging me with questions like: "Why doesn't my script work? Can you host nightlys btw, and another server?" or "Please reset my server, reinstall it new, it won't work" when the mtaserver.conf is missing.

So I'm leaving those guys to people who actually want money for it.

5. Customer's server is not allowed to exceed 2 GB diskspace & 80 MB RAM usage. If you exceed, your server will be killed and after few warnings canceled service without refund.

This is just ridiculous.. My standard MTA server test install on Linux already uses 100MB of RAM... (Without any players)

(You can find this in their Terms of Service)

5. Customer's server is not allowed to exceed 2 GB diskspace & 80 MB RAM usage. If you exceed, your server will be killed and after few warnings canceled service without refund.

This is just ridiculous.. My standard MTA server test install on Linux already uses 100MB of RAM... (Without any players)

It's for SAMP servers. MTA:SA servers has limit of 150 MB of RAM and 6 GB HDD.

Maybe edit your terms of service... and still: this is very low. Don't limit the ram, or limit it to 500MB... Only limit the diskspace...

Sorry I have to interrupt again, but if one of the servers I host loads a lot of data (which happens from time to time) it can go up to 4 GB of RAM usage. Normally a well-visited server can use about 4-8% of my 12 GB RAM, and by that I mean race, stealth and zombie mode. And none of those servers has a player load bigger than 60.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you serious? So someone orders a 100 or so slot server, for a lot of money and they can only use 150mb of RAM!? Your company is a joke, this is just 1 big scam in my opinion, I hope people read this, your terms are just pathetic :o

So, you are calling us 'scam' without even testing our products? Please, stay at no1servers and don't mess around.

If someone orders that much, we can raise their limit on request. People are usually purchasing servers from 12 - 32 slots.

It's like a scam for sure, I have my own vps I know how much ram servers use, even a map editor server is using 160mb of ram. Imagine a customer with a popular server orders a 128 slot server, and then get's shut down because of very silly ram usage conditions, it's very unfair. You are the only one messing people around, not me.

Edit: Even a 2 slot server with map editor would get shut down, it's stupid.

I've got a little question, i might be interested, but i want to make a Clanwar server for race mode >> Destruction Derby sided, i want it with 16 slots and i want to run a clanwar script and maybe a few other scripts with imagechange / some extra little standard scripts, now is my question: how much ram will this take? I've 0.0% knowledge about this stuff, but do you guys think this isn't enough and i wont get a warining or should i look for another host?

Also if someone from jihost answers, could you garantee it will work? Cuz i don't like to see my money being gone in a few seconds, and if i get a warning, could someone of your service see what resource is making this trouble?

one last question: does it support ftp?

@ZenoS. I suggest you to ask JiHost to show us some examples of servers running under their hosting before renting anything. If the servers they host are good, do whatever you want. Otherwise, you shouldn't host your server at JiHost, unless you want a bad-quality one.

I've got a little question, i might be interested, but i want to make a Clanwar server for race mode >> Destruction Derby sided, i want it with 16 slots and i want to run a clanwar script and maybe a few other scripts with imagechange / some extra little standard scripts, now is my question: how much ram will this take? I've 0.0% knowledge about this stuff, but do you guys think this isn't enough and i wont get a warining or should i look for another host?

Also if someone from jihost answers, could you garantee it will work? Cuz i don't like to see my money being gone in a few seconds, and if i get a warning, could someone of your service see what resource is making this trouble?

one last question: does it support ftp?

Hey bro, race varies from 80mb (Lowest I've seen) to about 300mb, it depends on how much scripts you have. If you'd like to go with JiHost's silly ram usage all the advice I can give is to clean the logs regularly and then hopefully you may manage, but there isn't any gaurentee. I'd also reccomend bugging support and try raising that ram limit to 300mb, a fair usage in my opinion.

Some RAM statistics from servers we host:

Empty race server: 265.8 MB Memory

Average roleplay server: 228.8 MB Memory

Default MTA server used as demoserver: 97.3 MB Memory

Empty clanwars server: 149.0 MB Memory

If I look at graphs of usage I can see that these servers use much more with players in them. The average roleplay server had 5 players at the time I looked at the statistics.

I would say, some server will fit into this terms, but as soon as a server gets players, it will be shutdown because of too much RAM usage.

Regards,

GameServers4You

P.S. This message isn't meant as advertising, but to show visitors (and JiHost) about RAM statistics from some servers. This isn't an acceptable term. I would advice that you won't set RAM limits. From experience I know that most of the servers will only take around 200MB RAM. If you set no limit, your services will be much better. We currently only host one server that reaches the 500MB RAM sometimes.