People are bypassing the anti-cheat

Dgtadude

Depends on the trainer ... trainers are checked throughout the entire game session, so if the trainer is ran during the game it will still be detected.

But we cannot guard against every trainer, so deal with it.

Nothing is perfect and we are no exception.

There is quite a bit of protection, which is why you are experiencing less cheating and less crashing (due to cheaters).

We cannot stop all trainers ever ... we stop them, people will create new ones. It is a fact of life.

We have put in a ton of checks on the actual data that is sent though and only send if certain conditions are made. This has helped a ton and from what I can see, has removed the crashing relating to trainer usage almost altogether.

The crashing that everyone is experiencing now is other things that somehow are conflicting with what we are done. From initial research, they are not linked to cheating.

There is quite a bit of protection, which is why you are experiencing less cheating and less crashing (due to cheaters).

We cannot stop all trainers ever ... we stop them, people will create new ones. It is a fact of life.

We have put in a ton of checks on the actual data that is sent though and only send if certain conditions are made. This has helped a ton and from what I can see, has removed the crashing relating to trainer usage almost altogether.

The crashing that everyone is experiencing now is other things that somehow are conflicting with what we are done. From initial research, they are not linked to cheating.

Cray's explanation would seem to support my own observations as well: on the smaller servers (less than 10 people) I'm now experiencing crashes much less frequently, whereas on the larger servers (more than say, 15 people) i'm still crashing as much as i did in 0.1. Which would seem to indicate that you have significantly less of a chance of encountering a cheat-related crash on smaller servers vs what u have on larger servers.

I have tested this "glitch" of yours. Connecting, picking a player, ALT+TAB to Windows, start trainer and when I got back in the game it said: "Disconnected: suspected trainer usage".

Soooooo :roll: