MTA 1.1.1 is behaving weird

Giovanni

Question

Hi,

I upgraded from MTA 1.0.5 to 1.1.1 yesterday and have a little problem now. Or let's say a big one.

When I go to the server list ( Server Browser ) the servers start to disappear after some seconds.

So it shows for example Servers: 195 , 5 seconds later Servers: 50 . And then they are all gone. What is the problem?

I have re-installed MTA already but it did not change anything.

4 answers to this question

That's not the problem.

It happens always for me... or something like that, when I open the server browser, servers with a very high player count start to disappear (+120 players).

It happens with all computers at my house, I guess it's the internet connection, MTA has to make a seriously fix at MTA 1.1.1 bandwidth usage.

Btw: there are about 800 servers.. not only 190.

That's not the problem.

It happens always for me... or something like that, when I open the server browser, servers with a very high player count start to disappear (+120 players).

It happens with all computers at my house, I guess it's the internet connection, MTA has to make a seriously fix at MTA 1.1.1 bandwidth usage.

Btw: there are about 800 servers.. not only 190.

I also thought that it has to do with my connection. But thanks for your reply. It is somehow sad for me to see that such bugs [i guess I am right when I call this so] appear in the new version. I hope that this is going to be fixed.

And yes, I know that there are 800+ Servers. This was just an example.