is this MTA bug?

H!tman

Question

i was playing in death match server and sometimes when i damage from UZI or M4 i lose 40 (from one shot only and from any weapon) also this happens to other players too and i think this happens when u shoot at the legs as i know because when i entered in a house someone was aiming at my legs and killed me in few shots from M4 (i had full health & armor), is this bug from MTA or server? is there any solution?

5 answers to this question

It's neither a single player bug nor an MTA bug

So you're saying its an intended feature? Well I suppose it probably is in singleplayer when you only kill bots so they never complain.

And it can only be disabled via scripting. Check the loss onClientPlayerDamage and cancel, then setElementHealth.

It's neither a single player bug nor an MTA bug

So you're saying its an intended feature? Well I suppose it probably is in singleplayer when you only kill bots so they never complain.

And it can only be disabled via scripting. Check the loss onClientPlayerDamage and cancel, then setElementHealth.

Arran need to talk to you I've left messages for PM Read them please

So you're saying its an intended feature?

That's exactly what I THINK it is, others may see it as a bug, I won't say they're wrong. What I was saying is that it would be a lot easier if there was a function to enable/disable this bug/feature so server owners don't have to mess with onClientPlayerDamage. I also thought it would be great if it was disabled by default as most people that comes from SINGLE PLAYER aren't used to get killed in two shots by peds; they are used to kill peds in two shots.

Just my opinion...