MTA 0.2

Blokker_1999

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have MTA:VC v0.2 (server)

Well, that's not the problem, but when I try to join the server I get this error:

Some or all of your Game Files have been modified. Please reinstall VC / MTA. (CRC check failed)

I cant reinstall the game.

I dont have the cd.

The game is copied. It is not orginal.

What can I do :?:

:shock:

The most common problem I have read in the past 4 pages that I have is:

Disconnected:connection timed out.(delay=10sec)

I didn't understand the reply to that, could someone explain precisly why that happens (no assuming) and give alternative options?

It happens with every server I connect to ... I connect ... make it up to entering the game after selecting my character and then I get disconnected from the server.

:shock:

The most common problem I have read in the past 4 pages that I have is:

Disconnected:connection timed out.(delay=10sec)

I didn't understand the reply to that, could someone explain precisly why that happens (no assuming) and give alternative options?

It happens with every server I connect to ... I connect ... make it up to entering the game after selecting my character and then I get disconnected from the server.

I have this major problem, too! I can't play more than a few minutes, and then I get a message at the chat box: "Disconnected from server", it says. I quit the game, and I get Connection Timed out message... What's wrong? Can somebody answer so everyone can understand?

I have the Disconnected: Client disconnected. (Delay = 10 sec)

problem too.

I've read a that it's because of a bad route between de client and the host, but in my case it's different I think.

My computer makes a connection through a gateway ( another computer on LAN /NAT ). My cateway computer has it's firewall up and running. I think these factors are the reason why I can't stay longer then 10 seconds in a game after connecting.

Does someone know how I can solve this?

second, If this can be solved, I've read that only one player per IP can join per game. Could I be able to play with more players on the same line (2 players, 1 IP.) by mapping a port of one of the players?

thnx!

I'm using MTA just fine on my machine, but installed it on a friends, and he is getting the same 'timed out' issue with every server. I checked a server from mine remotely at the same time. Mine worked and his failed.

Initially I thought it may be a result of the Windows ICS I set im up with. He has a private 192.168.x.x IP address and is going through his wife's machine which, in turn, is connected to the Internet.

I tested the theory from my laptop, which is connected to th Internet via a 192.168.x.x private IP through a wireless connection to my main machine which is also running ICS. Worked beautifully.

The failing machine is on cable modem, same company as myself, and his machine is 'up to specs' easily. I'm leaning towards a firewall issue now and think I'll start disabling Norton to test it through. I did tell Norton to allow it to hit the Internet however.

Anyone else try anything or have the solution?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i have a serious problem when i start the MTA software and will start a game then i see a blue screen and then i have to restart my computer.

Can anyone help me?

Edited by Guest
Hello,

i have a serious problem when i start the MTA software and will start a game then i see a blue screen and then i have to restart my computer.

Can anyone help me?

Mine does the blue screen and then I have to restart everything ALOT. It seems that everytime I witness someone die. (eg. watching someone on my screen die, or I kill them) My game crashes and goes to the blue screen. Any suggestions?? its REALLY pisses me off and it is the only problem with my MTA at the moment. Thanks:D

it would be nice to know WHAT bluescreen u get. give us the name or stop code

example: name/stop

"IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "0X0000000A"

(thats the 1 i usually get but my causes are way different)

Well mine gose by VERY quick. But the words that I can make out are.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA something like that. And it says some thing like AtI3.(Im not sure but its something like this. I will try to find out more.) Anyways please help me.. it is PISSING me off!