MTA 0.2

Blokker_1999

Same problem as Iaffin, I'm also running the Australian version

Edit: I just found the solution.......................USE A CRACK!!

It obviously doesn't like the australian version but I figured most cracked .exes would be the american version, I figured from what blokker said about not prventing the use of cracks that it might, AND IT DID WOOT!!! MTA:VC 4 ME!

me gonna go try install a 2nd vc copy and crack it ;)

thx Holga

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem as Iaffin, I'm also running the Australian version

Edit: I just found the solution.......................USE A CRACK!!

It obviously doesn't like the australian version but I figured most cracked .exes would be the american version, I figured from what blokker said about not prventing the use of cracks that it might, AND IT DID WOOT!!! MTA:VC 4 ME!

me gonna go try install a 2nd vc copy and crack it ;)

thx Holga

:D and yes it worked, been playing mta all day!

when i try to connect to mta:vc...its says "connecting" when i press connect but then it says:

"Disconnected:connection timed out.(delay=10sec)

can some one help me please it is very frustrating.........i have put in ip address and port and username and all that but it aint working arrggh if you can help me reply to this address [email protected]

hurry please :!::!:

when i try to connect to mta:vc...its says "connecting" when i press connect but then it says:

"Disconnected:connection timed out.(delay=10sec)

can some one help me please it is very frustrating.........i have put in ip address and port and username and all that but it aint working arrggh if you can help me reply to this address [email protected]

hurry please :!::!:

MEE TO, MAIL AT:

[email protected] Please !!

i had winXp, mta vc v0.1 worked perfectly (exept the in-game crashes) but mta v0.2 didn't work. I could'n skip the logos, and after that the game crashed to a black screen. I formatted the hard drive and installed winME, but now the problem was : the game started, i could see the career selection screen, but the enter key wouldn't work!!! So, it was impossible to start the game... I've tried to copy the american.gxt file, but it was no use. Any suggestions?

I am trying to play mta-vc on win ME (I know its bad but only OS I have) have clean installed and everything goes well untill the load screen as textures and that are being loaded. Progress bar goes almost to the end then freezes. Am using the english version of VC

Help appreciated, cheers

Does MTA work if i have a crack? Everytime,when i try to start a game it says like this: "Some or all of your game files have been modified. Please reinstall VC/MTA (CRC check failed)"[/b]

:evil: When I Started Game On MTA : VC 0.2 This Will Load And Take Me To Character Selection And I Hear Car Start Sound , And My Computer Crash ! I Tried This About 30 Times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Not Work !!!!!!! CAN'T P-L-A-Y !!!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
To solve the problem just duplicate the american.gxt language file coming with MTA and rename the copy to the language you had installed: e.g. german.gxt or frensh.gxt.

It was on page 1!!!!

Sorry but i can only explain in dutch so please readers don't get pised.

Ik heb 1.1 gespeeld 3/4 keer toen heb ik voor het proberen 1.0 geprobeerd en daarna werkte 1.1 niet meer. Hij heeft dus wel gewerkt maar doet dat dus niet meer, Door reinstall wil het ook niet werken. Moet ik hiervoor eventuweel me hele GTA VC reinstallen? En hoe kan ik "soliciteren" voor Beta tester.

Greets & Respect 2 the team

CHiLLeNiuM

Well yes iff you havent try reinstalling GTA yet i would try it dont worry about saved games, those wont get deleted and iff your worried about losing downloaded cars well you have to, or back them up for single player games , and beta testers are found by the MTA team, u cant apply for it.

(basicly what he said was: i had 1.1 about 4 times , and then wanted to try 1.0 for experimeniting and then tried 1.1 again but didnt work, even reinstalling mta wont help,it did work but isnt anymore , do i have to reinstall GTa completly?and how can i "apply" to become an mta beta tester?

• 2 weeks later...

I have MTA:VC v0.2 (server)

Well, that's not the problem, but when I try to join the server I get this error:

Some or all of your Game Files have been modified. Please reinstall VC / MTA. (CRC check failed)

I cant reinstall the game.

I dont have the cd.

What can I do :?:

I have MTA:VC v0.2 (server)

Well, that's not the problem, but when I try to join the server I get this error:

Some or all of your Game Files have been modified. Please reinstall VC / MTA. (CRC check failed)

I cant reinstall the game.

I dont have the cd.

What can I do :?: