ColorHost - MTA 100 slots for $10.75!

Hello All MTA Users!

We have been around since 2009, serving all types of services such as web hosting, reseller,game servers and more.

And were please to announce publicly to you, a 100 Slot MTA Plan for $10.75!

http://colorhost.co/signupv2/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

Currently, we only have one location Which is Scranton,PA USA.

We have a Germany location in the works, and should be here within a couple weeks!

We have 24/7 Server support via Phone,ticket,MSN and much much more!

Thanks For listening.

Kevin H.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be looking around the hosting market in January, I'll probably end up going with you guys. Couple things though, if you improve your thread you'll probably get more customers - it's all about the looks; and also 50 slot package might get you more sales as well because for some types of servers - roleplay, zombie mode, etc etc - 100 slots is alot of players.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently using this service and I must say it is phenomenal. The support staff is what blew me away. I've been with hosts before that you have to wait days before they respond. When I file a ticket with Colorhost, it's responded to within, I'd say 2 hours and fixed within 6.

Needless to say I will be staying with Colorhost, it has gone above and beyond my expectations.

I'm currently using this service and I must say it is phenomenal. The support staff is what blew me away. I've been with hosts before that you have to wait days before they respond. When I file a ticket with Colorhost, it's responded to within, I'd say 2 hours and fixed within 6.

Needless to say I will be staying with Colorhost, it has gone above and beyond my expectations.

Thank you!

We always strive to provide great service! And hope people take this amazing offer!

• 2 weeks later...
I heard good things about this host, really great that you support AlertPay.

However, it would be better to make less slots packages, some people just want a small server.

Also, a donations feature would be great.

Thanks for your support! and we hope you join us soon!

Were working on making small packages for 50 slots, but for now you must contact us for custom orders like this.

Our donation feature is in the works, but for now you can make a sub-account under our billing center that has only the "Pay invoices" option, this will allow them to generate invoices under your account to be able to give account credit. this is the only work around intill it is implemented.

Thanks!

Kevin H.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased the service this evening, and I must say, very fast setup time, very good host.

Now the only issue I had was the server had been setup for 1.1, not the latest version, but a quick live chat at 12:30am with someone fixed that within mere minutes of the chat start.

I RECOMMEND THIS HOSTER TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEIR OWN MTA SERVER!

• 3 weeks later...
I purchased the service this evening, and I must say, very fast setup time, very good host.

Now the only issue I had was the server had been setup for 1.1, not the latest version, but a quick live chat at 12:30am with someone fixed that within mere minutes of the chat start.

I RECOMMEND THIS HOSTER TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEIR OWN MTA SERVER!

Glad you recommend us!

Were still going strong! Unlike our competitors we care about you and your experience!

Join us today! for the most reliable and cheapest service around!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...