To those considering serverFFS

jkub

serverFFS is bullshit and they are very very fraudulent. I've been a customer of them for at least a year and a half now and actually I had recently paid them for a 12 month contract for an mta server and I am one of the many people who were experiencing the 1.1 bugs on serverFFS that cause the servers not to work at all.

Once serverFFS caught on to this problem they closed their ticket system and now their forum is completely shut off too. I was very angry because I just spent quiet a bit of money on a contract and I had about 11 months left when this happened.

I decided to take action and opened a claim with paypal. Once serverFFS seen that I opened a claim with paypal towards them apparently they must of gotten pissed and removed the funds from my account that I just paid for my server. So now when I login to serverFFS it says I owe them 27 euros, which is exactly the price I already paid for the server. Every link I click it redirects me back to this page. Paypal is horrible and they haven't did shit yet and evidently I just got robbed by the very company hosting my server. I also have a domain and webhosting with them and that is still online but I in no way can access FTP or the control panel.

Basically what they did is automatically update your MTA server to 1.1 (without even asking) and when the customers ask them to downgrade back to 1.0.5 so they can have a working server they won't even do it. What makes it worse is thats when they get an attitude and point fingers at the MTA devs and say they can't and won't do anything because its all their fault.

If you haven't bought anything from FFS yet and are considering DON't do it. Your MTA server will not work and they will not downgrade you to 1.0.5.

While I was a customer the features and hosting is decent but don't ever get yourself where you have to rely on their support. You may end up like me and get money stolen from you.

Try providing paypal with additional information, take screenshots of the serverFFS website where is asks for the 27 euros, if that contains payment due date then you should get your money back. Good luck! I kinda had the same issue with gta-multi, though I won my paypal claim that time.

serverFFS sucks, they always did and they don't even give a shit about your server, all they do is make sure your money is sent to their paypal, I was hosted by them, I was asking for help they was ignoring my tickets so I asked for my money back they ignored it again. Most of the hosting company's this days goes crazy that's why I prefer to host my server with my computer than give money and get more pissed off.

If I could host my own server I would, but I can't run my computer 24 hours a day and I don't have the sufficient bandwidth (upload) to handle a decent amount of players reliably.

As an update though paypal closed my claim and had this to say upon doing so:

"After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time.

The item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection because it is intangible."

Its sad how serverFFS does business this way and it is even more sad that paypal doesn't give 2 shits. I really do wish the worst upon both companies. I just wish I could see these people...

I'm sick to my fucking stomach...