MTA:SA 1.1.1 Released!

jhxp

Hi, I do not want to create new topic, so I will post it here.

After the last or penultimate upgrade of MTA SA 1.1, I am getting notice on each server, also on which I did play before

"You were kicked by VF #11 DKKGW9)

It is only happening after the upgrade, before was not nothing wrong.

Does anyone have the same problem or knows the solution?

Please help.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MTA Team

Remove any .dll files you might have in your GTA:SA folder, excluding the ones below:

eax.dll

ogg.dll

vorbis.dll

vorbisFile.dll

Also uninstall any mods or make a clean reinstallation of GTASA.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

beleive me or not MTA 1.0.5 is much better than 1.1 srsly and dont get mad at me now i'm having a lot of freezing and i dont know why even tough my pc is way good to handle the MTA i had 50 fps in 1.0.5 now i'm having 50 fps with laggs which sux in getting TT's so please do something cuz i'm really starting to rage (sry for this but i must say it)

Yes, MTA 1.0X also had handling functions and custom fonts and voicechat and... Nop, the answer is: get a better PC. If you lagg already in MTA, how does your PC handle all other modern applications? You can't stay forever on a slow PC.

Oh and to make you a little happy: 1.2 (so not 1.1.2) will get a extreme FPS overhaul, so expect more from that.

Yes, MTA 1.0X also had handling functions and custom fonts and voicechat and... Nop, the answer is: get a better PC. If you lagg already in MTA, how does your PC handle all other modern applications? You can't stay forever on a slow PC.

Oh and to make you a little happy: 1.2 (so not 1.1.2) will get a extreme FPS overhaul, so expect more from that.

god you think i can't handle a 2004 game With an intel Core i5 Cpu ? and 4 gb Ram ? That's So dumb Bro

tell me a solution which is better than waiting

There is one: Create a Patch to increase the FPS. Just needing some good C++ understanding, and probably some days to get it working. Simple, right? Well, MTA Team does it best to improve the gameplay and performance. The minor thing you could do is to be patient.

Also,

This isn't the proper section.
  • 2 weeks later...