MTA:SA 1.1.1 Released!

jhxp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report it but I actually can't reproduce it

EDIT: Also make sure you specify the ped model for engineLoadDFF so it loads collisions

I specified 0, just like what the wiki says.

EDIT: It only happens when I "F12 >> Minimize >> Restore" Normally without taking a screenshot, I don't crash.

Should I still report it?

This new Version Laggs as hell even i have a good pc which can run latest games idk what's wrong cuz MTA is F*cked up now

So please do something for us and for me to get back my stablity ingame and thanks

P.S i dont have any crashes in the old/new version of MTA

Nobody else has complained of "laggs as hell"

If you want anything to be done about your problem you have to explain it. When does it start lagging, how much does it lag? (what frame rate do you get) etc.

This new Version Laggs as hell even i have a good pc which can run latest games idk what's wrong cuz MTA is F*cked up now

So please do something for us and for me to get back my stablity ingame and thanks

P.S i dont have any crashes in the old/new version of MTA

Nobody else has complained of "laggs as hell"

If you want anything to be done about your problem you have to explain it. When does it start lagging, how much does it lag? (what frame rate do you get) etc.

it does start lagging when tabbing (not alt-tabing) when i want see player lists my fps drops to 32/50 and when server is full also it drops to 40/50 my frame rate was 50/50 and in 1.1.1 i got 40-45-50/50 i hope u understand me now

it does start lagging when tabbing (not alt-tabing) when i want see player lists my fps drops to 32/50 and when server is full also it drops to 40/50 my frame rate was 50/50 and in 1.1.1 i got 40-45-50/50 i hope u understand me now

That's probably because of the large amount of dx items being rendered on your screen. It happens to me aswell whilst viewing the scoreboard in a full server. My framerate takes a dive when I view the scoreboard or use something like the dxspeedometer, hence me inferring the dx rendering. You sure you've got a good computer? :P

That's probably because of the large amount of dx items being rendered on your screen. It happens to me aswell whilst viewing the scoreboard in a full server. My framerate takes a dive when I view the scoreboard or use something like the dxspeedometer, hence me inferring the dx rendering. You sure you've got a good computer? :P

well these are my specs

CPU:quad Core i5 2.7 ghz ( 4 cores )

Ram:4GB

HDD:500 GB

GPU:Geforce 8800 GT 512 mb

What can u say about an old game like GTA even in GTA:IV igot 68 fps maxed out

dxscoreboard is highly inefficient when you view it (FPS drops for everybody). That is NOT the fault of MTA SA but the fault of the resource.

well thanks for your reply what can u say about the game freezing ?? my game freezes for second and always during a map btw i'm playing in raceDD/DM server :P hope u can help me fast

no not during a map change the game start freezing ni game while i'm currently playing which hard to have top times it start freezing in a lot of times and my fps drops for sure

I can confirm, that this occurs often for me too, some kind of game short freezes. This mainly happens when changing your location on the map, for example, you are teleporting from chilihad mountain to las venturas. There was no such thing in 1.0.5, first time I started to get this thing is 1.1 beta tests. And yes, I'm using the latest nightly.